2017 Van der Valk 78'
2017 Van der Valk 78'
Boat Name: "GYRFALCON"
GYRFALCON is a 2017 Van der Valk 78 Flybridge currently available for sale in San Diego California. This boat has a price of $4,100,000 Our team at Seattle Yachts is here to help you find the right boat for your needs, budget, and style. We have access to boats off the market that will never be seen online so contact us today with your interest.
|Make:||Van der Valk|
|Display Length:||78 ft|
|Beam:||18 ft 10 in|
|Max Draft:||5 ft 10 in|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||2,640|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||422|
|Number of Engines:||3|
|Engine Model||Penta IPS 1050 EVC-EC|
|Engine Power||800.00 HP|
Van der Valk Shipyard is a premium builder and storied yard located in the Netherlands about an hour south of Amsterdam in the town of Waalwijk. This skilled yard produces completely custom, ultra high quality yachts carefully crafted, designed and built for the most discerning buyers. These are truly some of the finest yachts built and it's rare to find a yacht like this especially in this size range located in US waters. GyrFalcon has seen just two owners since she was launched in 2016 after being ordered and custom designed in 2013. Her current owners purchased her in 2019 and took her back to the Van der Valk yard for some serious upgrades. She was outfitted with new zero speed fin stabilizers, a revamped flybridge configuration thats the best place aboard to host a party or event with friends thanks to the custom bar and single level layout. The large main deck aft features a large seating area and several seats with beautiful views all around, as well as a substantial dining area. She has a beautiful bow seating area for more intiment settings which is a great place to unwind from the day watching the. sunset on the seascapes before you. She has excellent guest accommodations and an outstanding crew area. Being that she was built for off the grid exploring, these generous staterooms will come in handy for extended travel while aboard. Having shown her nothing but love and care her owners are looking for the next lucky owner to continue onward in her journey. Everything is up to date and ready to go. The only question left is, where will you take her? For showings, please provide 24 hour notice.
Seattle Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
- Premium Dutch Builder with Pedigree
- Stellar seakeeping abilities
- Humphree ZERO-speed Stabilizers
- Full “top-quality” Aluminum Hull & Superstructure (special seaworthy shipbuilding Aluminum (AlMg4.5Mn - H321/H111), with certificate)
- Volvo IPS power package optimizing space and delivering outstanding fuel economy.
- DPS (Dynamic Positioning System)
- Hydraulic bow thruster
- Certification - CE-A Ocean
- (2) Docking stations (IPS Joystick) on each side of cockpit
- (2) Generators at 26kW each
- (3) Stateroom + large crew
- Day head
- Hydraulic swim platform (New in 2020)
- Massive flybridge fully updated in 2020
- Forward seating area with sun coverage and table
- Top shelf craftsmanship that can be seen in the joinery work, finishings & attention to detail.
- Sea Recovery Aquamatic 1800-2 / 284 L/Hour Water Maker
- Opacmare Hydraulic Gangway
- Heated FloorsUpgraded navigation systems in wheelhouse to 3 x 19” glassbridge Monitors + maritime PC
- FLIR Dual Mode (Infrared & Low light) Night vision camera
- FLS 3D Forward Looking echo sounder
- Arch design mast on Fly bridge
- (1) Additional Opacmare Sedile electric helm chair
- (2) side window (to be opened) in wheelhouse
- 1 x side door in Wheelhouse
- Upgrade drive system to 3 x IPS-1050Electric bow-thruster (Side Power) 26.4 HP
- Upgrade of 5kW Genset to 26kW genset
- Interior design by Guido de Groot (layout(s)
For more information on this yacht, please contact us..