2003 Tiara Yachts 38'
2003 Tiara Yachts 38'
Boat Name: "AURORA"
AURORA is a 2003 Tiara Yachts 3800 Open currently available for sale in Cos Cob Connecticut. This boat has a price of $249,000 Our team at Seattle Yachts is here to help you find the right boat for your needs, budget, and style. We have access to boats off the market that will never be seen online so contact us today with your interest.
|Display Length:||38 ft|
|Beam:||14 ft 2 in|
|Max Draft:||3 ft 6 in|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||411|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||110|
|Max Speed:||30 kn|
|Number of Engines:||2|
|Engine Power||643.69 HP|
The AURORA is a 2003 model TIARA 3800 Open as produced by S2 YACHTS (aka TIARA) of Holland, Michigan. Her Builder is renowned for their exceptional quality and yacht performance since 1974. The TIARA 3800 Open was manufactured from 2001 through 2008 and proven to be every popular for her intended market. Powered by twin CUMMINGS 480 HP diesels, she'll achieve a top end of some 30 knots and easily cruise in the mid-20 knot range.
The AURORA is the beneficiary of a major refit in 2020 through 2021 and continued good maintenance to the present day. The cost approximation for this work, as noted in the Listing's details, is some $100,000 that would include the rebuild of the starboard engine and major work for the port engine as well! The AURORA is a superior offering regarding her overall condition and "shows well" in her newer Medium Gray AWLGRIP topsides finish!
The AURORA is offered for brokerage sale as her Owners' plans have changed for the 2023 Season. Located at her marina facility in Cos Cob, CT & in full commission, she understandably presents herself well and is a pleasure to show to prospective clients.
Seattle Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Brewer Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
The TIARA 3800 Open has a balsa cored hull for the hull topsides areas. The hull construction is of solid fiberglass from the chines downwards. The hull laminates are of hand laid-up fiberglass.
- LOA: 40'9" w/ Bow Pulpit & Swim Platform
- Bridge Clearance: 12'3" (note: not including electronic arrays on the Hardtop)
- Topsides: MEDIUM GRAY AWLCRAFT finish (note: 2021)
- Boot-Tops: SUPER JET BLACK AWLCRAFT fi nish (note: 2021)
- Bottom: BLACK (note: bottom painted, 2021)
- (6) Opening ports, stainless steel (note: ports all rebedded, 2021)
- Swim platform, fiberglass
- Prop pockets in hull (note: reduces the prop shaft angles & draft)
- Side engine exhausts
- Molded-in engine air intakes
- Bow rail w/ handrails that extend back to the Cockpit entrance (note: 316 Grade stainless steel)
- Fiberglass Hardtop w/ balsa coring w/ WHITE Gelcoat finish
- TIARA Custom "Diamond Pattern" molded non-skid for Cockpit sole surfaces
- Bow Pulpit / Anchor Platform, molded fiberglass w/ stainless steel anchor rollers
- WHITE Gelcoat finish
- (3) BOMAR Deck hatches w/ screens & draw shades, ACRYLIC & cast aluminum
- (2) BOMAR Hatches in the Hardtop w/ screens & draw shades, ACRYLIC & cast aluminum
- (6) Deck cleats, 12", stainless steel
- (2) Fender line cleats aft in Cockpit, 6" stainless steel
- (2) Line hawses, aft & fl ush-mounted, bronze w/ chrome finish
- (4) Safety / Grab rails on superstructure aft, stainless steel w/ WHITE coating
For more information on this yacht, please contact us..