2005 Sea Ray 58'
2005 Sea Ray 58'
Boat Name: "First Light"
First Light is a 2005 Sea Ray 550 Sedan Bridge currently available for sale in Annapolis Maryland. This boat has a price of $499,000 Our team at Seattle Yachts is here to help you find the right boat for your needs, budget, and style. We have access to boats off the market that will never be seen online so contact us today with your interest.
|Boat Name:||First Light|
|Model:||550 Sedan Bridge|
|Display Length:||58 ft|
|Beam:||16 ft in|
|Max Draft:||4 ft 3 in|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||700|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||150|
|Max Speed:||30 kn|
|Number of Engines:||2|
|Engine Power||800.00 HP|
With her bold styling, solid performance, and spacious three stateroom accommodations, the Sea Ray 550 Sedan Bridge went a long way toward defining luxury in the American sportboat market during her production years. Everything about the 550 seems big, from the expansive salon with facing leather sofas and cherry wood cabinets to the spacious flybridge with standard fiberglass hardtop and seating for a small crowd. A gourmet galley (with Sub-Zero refrigeration) is forward of the salon, opposite a wraparound dinette with storage below. On the lower level, the 550's opulent full-beam master stateroom features twin end tables and tons of storage. A spacious VIP stateroom forward contains a queen bed, and the second guest stateroom has angled bunk beds. Additional features of the 550 Sedan Bridge include flybridge air conditioning, standard bow thruster, built-in cockpit seating, extended swim platform with hydraulic lift, and a state of the art entertainment system. An excellent performer for a big American motoryacht, she'll cruise at 24 knots with 800hp MAN diesels (30 top).
Over $140,000 in recent upgrades and all services current:
- State of the art Raymarine multi-function color radar chart displays
- High definition digital color 4kw Radar
- Flir Thermal Night Vision Technology
- All components and 2 x separate transducers are interfaced via Raymarine network, Bluetooth, and ethernet technology
- AIS Vessel Registration
- Sirius XM Weather fully operational and interfaced with Raymarine autopilot/ Bluetooth system
- A/C System
- Head Systems
- Water Systems
- NEW Bridge and Cockpit Enclosures
- NEW Ocean LED Midnight Blue Speakers
- All NEW Samsung HD Flat Screen TVs
- NEW Sunbrella Yacht Collection Custom Aft Cockpit Seating and Forward Sunpads
- NEW Custom Infinity "Luxury Linen" Woven Cockpit and Bridge Arrest
- NEW Sunbrella Salon Carpet Runners
- And much, much more...
Over $40,000 in recent engine services:
- NEW Heat Exchangers
- Rebuilt Racor Filters
Turnkey and ready to cruise!
Seattle Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Rick Obey Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
- MAN T-800 HP DIESELS (APPROX. 850 HRS)
- OVER $140,000 IN CUSTOM UPGRADES AND SERVICE
- $45,000 CUSTOM ELECTRONICS UPGRADES
- KVH TV3 SAT SYSTEM (NEW)
- OCEAN LED (3) SMF50 UNDERWATER LIGHTS MIDNIGHT BLUE
- CRUISAIR (2) 18,000 BTU TURBO A/C-HEAT SALON
- NEW BRIDGE U-LINE REFRIGERATOR
- NEW LED ENGINE ROOM LIGHTS
- NEW FUSION STEREO SSYTEM (BRIDGE) AM/FM/SIRIUS/PANDORA/BLUETOOTH WITH ALL NEW MARINE SPEAKERS
- ALL NEW SAMSUNG HD FLAT SCREEN TV’S - SALON, MASTER AND GUEST
- NEW LED NAVIGATION LIGHTS
- NEW OIL PRESSURE GAUGES
- NEW MASTER SHOWER HEAD
- NEW RULE SUMP PUMP
- NEW VERIZON ETHERNET ROUTER
For more information on this yacht, please contact us..