2013 Sea Ray 51'
2013 Sea Ray 51'
Boat Name: "WIDE OPEN"
WIDE OPEN is a 2013 Sea Ray 510 Sundancer currently available for sale in Marathon Florida. This boat has a price of $689,000 Our team at Seattle Yachts is here to help you find the right boat for your needs, budget, and style. We have access to boats off the market that will never be seen online so contact us today with your interest.
|Boat Name:||WIDE OPEN|
|Display Length:||51 ft|
|Beam:||14 ft 8 in|
|Max Draft:||4 ft 2 in|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||404|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||110|
|Number of Engines:||2|
|Engine Model||QSC8.3 600 HO|
|Engine Power||600.00 HP|
This one has Twin 600 H.P. V-Drives NOT zeus pods.
The 2013 Sea Ray 510 Sundancer offers a comfortable yet stylish way to explore the open water. Her cockpit offers a wrap around seating, a nice size teak table, and a retractable sunshade. Her upper salon is fully enclosed by a hardtop with a retractable sunroof and aft doors, making it a comfortable space to entertain guests in any weather conditions. The 510 Sundancer can accommodate 6 overnight guests via her midship master stateroom, her forward VIP, and her pullout sofa in the salon/grand atrium. She is powered by a pair of Cummins QSC8.3 600 HO diesel engines. She has the wireless Yacht Controller that gives the captain the opportunity to control the main engines, bow and stern thrusters via a handheld remote. She is equipped with an HD7 Sat TV as well as a hydraulic swim platform to carry your tender to your most desired anchorage.
Impellers were changed in March 2023 while her bottom paint was completed in Feb 2023.
WIDE OPEN features include (but are not limited to):
- Bottom job completed in Feb 2023
- Synthetic teak deck in cockpit and swim platform installed in Feb 2023 *UPGRADE
- Yacht Controller *UPGRADE
- Vetus bow and stern thrusters
- (1) set of spare props
- Black canvas cockpit cover
- Seat and table covers (redone within the last 18 months)
- Cockpit seat cushions recovered (done within the last 18 months)
- (4) Blue underwater lights
- JL Audio Speakers/Subwoofers/Amps (cockpit and bow speakers)
- Vitrifrigo icemaker
- Hydraulic swim platform
- Climate-controlled cockpit/sunroom
- Fiberglass hardtop with pneumatic sunroof
- Powered telescoping sunshade in the cockpit
- Twin Cummins QSC 8.3 600 HO engines with traditional V-drives (not pods)
- 11.5 kw Onan generator
- Fusion AV755 4-Zone head Unit / Fusion MS-NRX300 Remote Stations / iPhone
- Controllable and Compatible, NMEA 2000 Connected
- SmartCraft Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS)
- Raymarine P70R autopilot with wireless remote
- Raymarine radar (HD color)
- KVH Tracvision HD7 auto‐tracking
- Raymarine Ray218 VHF with handheld remote
- (2) Raymarine E125 hybridtouch Chartplotter/GPS/Radar
- Mercury Smart Craft Display
- Bow sunpads with backrest
- Kenyon flush‐mounted electric grill in the cockpit
- Kenyon 2-burner solid surface electric cooktop
- Delta style anchor
- Central vacuum system
...and a lot more!!!
She is ready to cruise! Schedule your appointment now to see her!
NOTE: The 2016 Brig Inflatables 340 Eagle shown in the photos does not convey.
Do you have a trade? We will consider it. Give us a call to discuss.
Seattle Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Nashville Yacht Brokers. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
For more information on this yacht, please contact us..