2018 Sabre 48'
2018 Sabre 48'
Boat Name: "ROWE BOAT"
ROWE BOAT is a 2018 Sabre 48 Salon Express currently available for sale in Saint Petersburg Florida. This boat has a price of $1,475,000 Our team at Seattle Yachts is here to help you find the right boat for your needs, budget, and style. We have access to boats off the market that will never be seen online so contact us today with your interest.
|Boat Name:||ROWE BOAT|
|Model:||48 Salon Express|
|Display Length:||48 ft|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||--|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||--|
|Number of Engines:||2|
|Engine Model||IPS 700|
|Engine Power||550.00 HP|
"ROWE BOAT" Is a one owner Volvo powered Sabre 48 built to cruise the Loop. Outfitted with extra refrigeration in the crew quarters, Spectra water maker, additional house batteries and a stand alone inverter, you can anchor out and avoid the generator if desired. Yacht Controller installed for single handling if necessary. Included in the sale is all the gear necessary for long term cruising and the AB tender.
Factory options include: Hydraulic swim platform with tender mounts.
Power sunroof over salon
Crew quarters refrigeration.
Side by side washer and dryer.
Custom galley with double drawer refrigeration and more.
Sabre build sheet provided on request.
Seattle Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Sandy Hook Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Manufacturer Provided Description
Sabre Yachts has a clear understanding of how IPS drives can best be used to increase efficiency, maximize ease of operation and owner confidence. The Sabre 48 Salon Express is our fifth pod driven model and she takes full advantage of this technology in both her performance and in her interior accommodation plan.
The 48's traditional exterior profile belies the contemporary performances of her vee-hull. She cruises at 27 knots and at wide open throttle she'll attain more than 32 knots. Turns at speed are as exciting as they are in a fine sports car but perhaps even more exhilarating is the quiet that one experiences at cruise speeds. Less than 75 Dba makes her one of the quietest motoryachts available today. The joystick and DPS operations give every Captain the confidence to dock her in the most difficult of circumstances.
Her raised cockpit sole brings together the social aspects of the cockpit and main salon and the aft end of the house opens up fully to connect the spaces. Her main salon offers ample seating surfaces for entertaining or simply relaxing to read or enjoy the standard entertainment systems. While underway the raised settee to port of the Stidd helm chair is a perfect place for the crew to enjoy the ride. And when docking, a standard side deck door serves her helmsman and crew, well. The two cabin, two head layout is supplemented by a mechanical space forward of the engine room. Optionally, this space can be laid out as a crew quarters with berth and head unit.
- Modern planning V-Hull
- VIP Resin infused laminate
- SAN Corecell foam coring
- Knitted bi-axial structural reinforcements
- Foam/Plywood stringer system
- Swim platform with under mounted ladder
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap
- LP painted boot strip
- Gold cove stripe
- VIP resin infused laminate
- Molded in anti-skid surfaces
- Anodized Aluminum framed windows
- Helm deck door to starboard side deck
- Large diameter stainless steel perimeter rails
- Herreshoff bow and spring cleats
- Horn style aft mooring cleats
- Low profile stainless steel opening hatches with shades and screens
- Low profile pilot hatches in hard top
- Stainless steel anchor roller
- L-shaped cockpit seating with folding, high gloss table
- Volvo 700 series 550hp engines with IPS drives
- Volvo electronic controls and Garmin display
- Joy stick for low speed maneuvering
- Triple windshield wipers with washers
- Reverse cycle heat and air conditioning
- Volvo automatic trim tab system
- Anchor windlass with rope/chain gipsy
- 50 Amp shore power cord with cord reel
- Galvanic isolator
- Illuminated circuit breaker panel at galley steps
- 120v outlets throughout interior and in engine room
- Galley and head receptacles are GFI protected
- (2) Group 31 AGM Dedicated engine start batteries
- (3) Group 4D AGM house batteries
- LED overhead and reading lights
- 60 Amp 3-bank battery charger
- Tinned wire used throughout
- Polyethylene 160usg. water tank
- 20usg stainless steel hot water tank
- Stainless sink in galley
- Vessel sink in head
- Fresh water flush MSD w/holding tank and macerator
- Shower stall in head with tempered glass door
- Solid surface material and galley and head countertops
- Marelon sea valves on all below waterline fittings
- (3) bilge pumps with high water alarms
Salon / Helm Deck
- Stidd 500N series helm seat and Stazo wood steering wheel
- Ultraleather wrap on helm/ navigation pod
- Port side settee slides to expose utility space below
- Optional crew quarters below main salon deck
- L-settee to starboard with elegant high gloss inlaid table
- Mates lounge forward with chart locker
- 32” LED Television on lift
- Stainless steel aft bulkhead with bi-fold door
- Electrically operated drop down window to starboard
- Curved safety glass windows in aft corners
- Solid surface countertop
- Stainless steel sink and faucet
- Convection oven
- Ceramic two burner cook top
- Stainless steel fridge drawers.
- Storage in galley lockers
- Fixed deadlight in hull over galley counter
- Opening stainless steel portlight over galley
- Master stateroom amidships with queen size island berthGuest cabin forward with queen sized island berth
- Master head with glass vessel sink, ceramic tile sole
- Deadlight in hull side over master berth headboard
- Master shower stall with glass divider and glass tile decor
- Abundant hanging and drawer storage throughout
- Shoji style passageway doors to master and master head
- LED televisions
- Guest/day head with circular shower enclosure
- Large overhead hatches and opening portlights
- Reverse cycle heat and air conditioning
Items included in sale
Spare Volvo parts.
6-man Viking life raft.
AB aluminum rib with 20HP Yamaha electric start tiller steer.
Set of 1" hurricane dock lines.
Set of "looper" 75ft lines.
70LB Ultra anchor.
Ditch bag with 1 406 EPIRB and 1 personal EPIRB.
Simply safe alarm system. Monitored.
Owner installed Optional equipment
Spectra 400 Water maker.
Additional Volvo engine data display.
2 VHFs wired w/hand held units.
Garmin open array HD Radar.
KVH 5 SAT TV.
ACR LED spotlight w/remote control pad.
Stand alone Volvo engine display.
Shadow Caster underwater LED lights (3) multi color.
Yacht Controller on a Lanyard.
Stand Alone Inverter with additional house batteries, double the factory option.
Garmin HD radar open array
Pantropics forward facing Sonar.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For more information on this yacht, please contact us..