2013 Riviera 53'
2013 Riviera 53'
Boat Name: "Rose of Sharon "
Rose of Sharon is a 2013 Riviera 53 currently available for sale in Annapolis Maryland. This boat has a price of $1,079,000 Our team at Seattle Yachts is here to help you find the right boat for your needs, budget, and style. We have access to boats off the market that will never be seen online so contact us today with your interest.
|Boat Name:||Rose of Sharon|
|Display Length:||53 ft|
|Beam:||16 ft 10 in|
|Max Draft:||4 ft 10 in|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||925|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||198|
|Max Speed:||28 kn|
|Number of Engines:||3|
|Engine Power||435.00 HP|
"Rose of Sharon" is a beautiful one-owner Riviera 53 Enclosed Bridge that has been captain-maintained and extremely well-cared for. At 57' LOA, this is an incredibly spacious sportfisher with a very open feel due to large windows throughout.
She features a 3 stateroom, 2 head layout with a full beam master stateroom and separate crew quarters with a head and 2 bunks.
The air-conditioned flybridge is accessed via a very safe internal staircase in the salon.
Don't miss the opportunity to get a like-new boat at a great price!
Key Features Include:
- Triple Volvo IPS600s with 2x Joystick Docking Stations (780hrs)
- Onan 21.5kW Generator
- 3/3 Layout with Full Beam Master + CREW QUARTERS
- Mezzanine Seating
- Air-Conditioned Flybridge with Sun Roof, TV, Large Dinette, and Wet Bar
- GARMIN Electronics Package + Thermal Night Vision
- SAT TV
- 141sqft Teak Cockpit and Swim Platform with Transom Door
- Transom BBQ Station and Large Cockpit Live Well
- Custom Release Fighting Chair
- Cockpit Sunshade
- GOST Security System
Call anytime to get more details.
Seattle Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Teak Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder and Grab Rail
- Transom Door with Hot/Cold Shower
- Fresh/Saltwater Washdown
- Teak Cockpit
- Entertaining Station with Sink, 2 Electric Grills, Trash Bin and Tackle Storage
- Release Marine Fighting Chair
- Mezzanine Seating with Teak Step and Refrigerated Coolbox
- Cockpit Joystick Docking Station to Port
- Rope Winches
- Oversized Fish Box Macerated
- Rocket Launcher Rod Holders to Flybridge Rail
- 3/4 Rear Awning
- Wetbar Sink with Lid
- SS Framed Sliding Door to Salon
- Rear Salon Window Opens (Hinge)
- Engine Room Access Via Electro-Hydraulic Hatch in Cockpit Floor
- Cockpit Coaming Bolsters
- Flood Lights and Overhead Courtesy Lights
- Shore Power with Cable Master
For more information on this yacht, please contact us..