2020 Regency 65'
The 2020 Regency P65 is currently available for sale in Anacortes Washington. This boat has a price of $3,395,000. Our team at Seattle Yachts is here to help you find the right boat for your needs, budget, and style. We have access to boats off the market that will never be seen online, so contact us today with your interest.
|Display Length:||65 ft|
|Beam:||18 ft 3 in|
|Min Draft:||5 ft 2 in|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||1,200|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||285|
|Max Speed:||22 kn|
|Number of Engines:||2|
|Engine Power||1000.00 HP|
2020 Regency P65 Pilothouse Motor Yacht
Decompress as you step aboard a Regency Yacht. Designed for quiet beauty engineered to the finest detail each of our yachts is a moveable space that lives large. Crafted by a family-owned Taiwanese company who have been building yachts for over 50 years, our vessels offer five-star amenities along with excellent sea-keeping capabilities. Enjoy European sophistication and modern technology suited to your cruising style.
Crafted with Distinction - Remarkable craftsmanship is reflected in subtle ways throughout the yacht including some of the finest handcrafted hardwood carpentry found in the marine industry today. Beautifully honed wood, granite, marble, and stainless steel are used throughout the interior. Every detail is attend to from distinctive wall coverings to European hardware and bronze tinted windows.
Living Large - The open concept salon, pilothouse and aft deck provide great socializing spaces with exceptional visibility from the helm both fore and aft. The salon offers a fabulous entertainment center, including a custom-designed theatre system, beverage center with a wine captain, sink and stemware cabinet all encompassed in a handcrafted walnut cabinet. The salon's sumptuous furnishings invite guests to relax as they take in the view of the sea and sky.
Fine Dining - Every detail of the chef's galley is calculated for maximum efficiency and elegance. Designed with ample room for two people to prepare gourmet meals side by side, the galley features first-class appliances, granite countertops, and a retractable splash guard. The oven and separate speed oven, four burner cooktop, refrigerator, dishwasher, and abundant freezer and storage space are chosen with a chef's ease in mind. Meals can be served on the elegant walnut dining table at the dining settee.
Navigate with Confidence - Take command of your Regency from one of the four helm stations, and set your course with the standard Garmin navigation suite.
Exquisite Craftsmanship - Traditional handmade quality and modern elements create an inviting environment that appeals to the senses at every turn. Seamless walnut woodwork with a smooth stain finish winds its way throughout the yacht. Horizontal wood grain adorns the walls echoing the wave patterns in the sea, an effect this is painstakingly achieved and soothing to the eye. European metal fixtures add a solid grace to every door and cabinet.
Five-Star Luxury - From the full-beam owner's suite to the guest staterooms, to the main living space, the yachts is equipped with unique features and exquisite furnishings. Each Regency client works with a professional interior decorator to create a design suited to their own, particular cruising style. Every detail from window treatments, to toiletries is provided so that the yacht is cruise-ready from day one.
Well-being Begins Inside - Life aboard a Regency Yacht feels like time spent in a five-star boutique hotel. The interior reflects the patterns and heartbeat of the open water in cozy, luxuriously appointed staterooms. Special touches such as spa-inspired heads with heated granite floors, custom mattresses, fine linens, and thoughtfully-designed storage spaces elevate the experience so guests can be the most relaxed version of themselves.
Top Flight - The entire Regency Yacht exterior is designed for entertaining. Both fore and aft decks offer built-in lounge areas for friends and family to gather. The spacious flybridge is equipped with a private sunbathing lounge, a settee with glass-topped table, a fully-equipped bar with a refrigerator, sink, and an ice-maker. Guests can enjoy the flybridge barbecue and built-in TV as they relish their surroundings and the gentle ocean breeze.
The galley equipment includes:
- Miele 4 Burner Induction Cooktop
- Miele Oven
- Miele Dishwasher
- Trash & recycle system
- GE Speed oven
- Sub-Zero Refrigerator with 2 Freezer Drawers
- Sub-Zero Refrigerator with ice-maker - built into the PH side table
- Large Franke stainless steel sink with Grohe Faucet & Fixtures
- Appliances are either Stainless Steel, Chrome or Glass Faced
- Walnut cabinetry with exceptional drawer and cabinet storage
Salon Beverage & Media Center:
- Stainless Steel & Glass faced Wine Captain
- Custom under-counter sink with Grohe FaucetGranite Countertop
- Entertainment System which includes a stereo theater system, Samsung TV, and a KVH HD7 satellite TV.
- Bar with Granite Countertop
- Under-Counter Stainless Steel Sink
- Grohe Faucet - Hot & Cold water
- Subzero refrigerator with Ice-maker
- AC 120VAC duplex
- Samsung TV & Fusion Stereo with DVD Player
Flybridge BBQ Station:
- FRP cabinet with Propane Locker
- Stainless Steel TEC BBQ
- LED Task Lighting above the BBQ Station
- Twin Volvo D13 900HP inboard diesel engines
- TwinDisc "Quick-Shift transmissions
- Northern Lights 12KW & 20KW generators
- Victron Energy 5KW inverter/charger
- Dual ACME 240V/50A ISO transformers
- Inverter/house batteries -12ea. Northstar AGM
- Engine start batteries 4ea. CAT 8D AGM
- Generator start batteries - 2X AGM
- Dual 240V/50A Glendinning Cablemaster systems with a handheld remote control
- Wesmar Hydraulic 25HP Bow & Stern Thrusters
- Maxwell VWC3500 Hydraulic Windlass with 350' chain & a 50KG S.S. anchor
- Wesmar Digital DSP5000 "Wave Smart" Stabilizing system
- Marine Air 84,000BTU "Chilled Water" air-conditioning system
- Olympia OL-105 Hydronic diesel heating system with a 220V AC boiler for heating the vessel when on AC power.
- Brower 1600lb. Power rotation davit
- AquaMatic 900GPD Watermaker
- Four GPSMAP 8617 MFD Displays
- GMR xHDR 6' Open Array antenna
- Two (2) GPS19x NMEA 2000
- GSD 24 Sounder Module
- GXM 52 Sirius XM Marine Receiver
- Three (3) GMI 20 Instrument Displays
- Two (2) GC10 Marine Reverse Image Cameras
- AIS 600 transceiver
- Two (2) VHF 210 AIS Radio's
- GHP Reactor autopilot with a Wireless Remote
- Satellite TV & Entertainment Equipment:
- KVH DH7 Sat TV Receiver
- Five (5) Samsung HD Televisions
- Salon Stereo Entertainment System
- Salon TV with soundbar
- Owners suite TV with soundbar
- Component stereo equipment
- DVD/Stereo Systems for each Stateroom
- The APEX 12' Eurosport center console tender is equipped with a 30HP Yamaha outboard and required safety equipment.
- Brower 1600lb Power rotation davit
- Wireless davit remote
- APEX A-12 Eurosport center console inflatable with a 30HP Yamaha outboard
- Tender safety equipment - fire extinguisher, 4 life vests & first aid kit
- Tender docking equipment - 2X lines & 2X fenders
- 1 set of oars
- Tender lifting harness
- Stainless steel dinghy chocks
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information on this yacht, please contact us..