2021 Princess 95'
2021 Princess 95'
Boat Name: "HANG LOOSE"
HANG LOOSE is a 2021 Princess X95 currently available for sale in Fajardo . This boat has a price of $11,250,000 Our team at Seattle Yachts is here to help you find the right boat for your needs, budget, and style. We have access to boats off the market that will never be seen online so contact us today with your interest.
|Boat Name:||HANG LOOSE|
|Display Length:||95 ft|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||--|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||--|
|Number of Engines:||2|
|Engine Power||2.00 HP|
Seattle Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by IMS Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
- MAN V12-2000 2,000 mph
- Upgrade to two Onan 55kW / 60Hz generators in place of standard
- Garmin navigation package in place of standard:
- 3x Garmin GPSMAP 8617 MFDs
- Garmin GMR Fantom 126 radar (120W 6' open array)
- Garmin autopilot with GHC20 control unit in place of standard Raymarine i70R Garmin GMI20 marine instrument in place of standard Raymarine i70
- Garmin VHF315 marine radio
- Ensure Garmin MFDs are linked to the engines to display engine instrumentation Garmin AIS 800 black box transceiver interfaced with existing VHF aerial
- Automatic Identification System both transmits and receives ship identification, position, course, and speed information.
- Chase tubes for later fitting of SAT TV
- Joystick Aventics (dual station) operates engines & bowthruster
- Hydraulic System combining the bowthruster and windlass system
- Hydraulic sternthruster (variable speed 420 KgF)
- Sleipner Hydraulic system (consisting of separate engine driven hydraulic pumps on each engine with cross connections allowing any system to be supplied with hydraulic power from either engine) and incorporating SPS93/VF1950 vector fin stabilizer system. When underway fins are driven by engine powered hydraulic pumps and at zero speed by a generator powered electric motor.
- Underwater transom lights (4 Lumishore THX 803 full color, interfaced with radar / chartplotter MFD's)
- Underwater lighting to aft hull sides (8 Lumishore TIX 803 full color, interfaced with radar / chartplotter MFD's)Upper deck canopy/hardtop painted in Graphite Grey and support legs
- Painted in Platinum metallic / Exterior furniture where applicable painted in
- Oyster Grey metallic.
- White Hull (with dark grey waterline, black antifouling, hull & bathing platform fendering is white with stainless steel insert)
- Walnut interior wood in Satin finish
- Optional five (5) stateroom layout consisting of forward main deck master
- Optional salon L shaped sofa to port with 2 armchairs at aft end and sofa to starboard side
- Port and starboard cabins to have double berth conversion with powered sliding mechanism on inboard berth
- Skylounge day head with basin, toilet, and storage locker
- Salon optional bar & (2) stools on port side in place of sideboard
- incorporates fridge, ice-maker, storage & sink
- Additional (navigation) helm seat in wheelhouse
- Beach club in place of transom garage includes revised crew arrangement with captain's double cabin and en-suite, second twin cabin & second crew bathroom
- Teak decking to all exterior deck areas and flybridge is standard.
- Spa bath on foredeck (includes increased clarifier and water pump capacity)
- in place of standard sunpad
- Side entry gates to aft port & starboard side decks in addition to standard passerelle
- Cockpit bar unit (including drawer refrigerator, ice-maker, sink, and storage
- Flybridge port side bar unit to include 1x Kenyon electric griddle type barbecue,
- 1x Kenyon induction hob, drawer refrigerator, sink, and waste bin
- Flybridge starboard side outboard side board to be fitted with top loading cool box & ice-maker
- Wing station controls on starboard side of flybridge coaming (engine controls,
- thruster controls and engine emergency stops)
- Electric aft awning fitted to upper deck (Anthracite Grey fabric)
- Exterior lighting upgrade package, includes:
- 16 fiber optic overhead lights to the cockpit
- 8 overhead main deck down-lighters to side deck areas 13 main deck low level lights 16 lower level lights to the bow and foredeck area
- Interior lighting upgrade package, includes:
- 16 additional fiber optic lights throughout the aft and forward salon areas
For more information on this yacht, please contact us..