120' Platinum 2010
LIQUIDITY was rebuilt as new and relaunched in 2010. She has a very high quality interior joinery with a spacious layout for entertaining families and large groups. The aft cockpit gives excellent access to all water sports including fishing and diving.
This yacht offers tremendous value and competes with yachts for quality, accommodations and layout at over twice the price. Schedule an appointment and see for yourself.
- "LIQUIDITY" ex "Spirit of 2010"
- Hull constructed 1985 by Palmer Yard, Vancouver BC and Rebuild 2009. Superstructure and Relaunched 2009 by Platinum Marine
- Interior cabins and community areas have received new furnishings and entertainment electronics.
- Hull constructed composite AIREX Cored Reinforced Fiberglass
- Tri-Deck, Pilothouse, Flybridge, Flush Main Deck, Huge Cockpit and Swim Platform
- 5-Cabin Layout w/ 3 Crew Quarters
- Huge aft deck, cockpit and foredeck are laid teak.
- 25,000 Watts to Custom Subwoofers, 54 Speakers, 12 Flat Panel Screens, Networked and Syncs to Underwater Light System
- 2 Jet Ski's and 17' Zodiac w/ 60hp Outboard
- Foredeck Jacuzzi and Sun Pad
- Naiad Bow and Stern Thrusters
- Naiad Stabilizers
- Bulbous Bow to Reduce Fuel Consumption and Increase Speed
Seattle Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|Display Length:||120 ft|
|Beam:||24 ft in|
|Max Draft:||6 ft 8 in|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||2,800|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||--|
|Max Speed:||17 kn|
|Number of Engines:||2|
|Engine Model||C18 Acert|
|Engine Power||1000.00 HP|
Seattle Yachts provides access to thousands of boats and yachts available on the market today. These new and used yachts for sale around the world and on the MLS may or may not be listed with Seattle Yachts, however we have the expert team on staff to help you with the purchase of any brand or type of boat.