120' Platinum 2010
LIQUIDITY was rebuilt as new and relaunched in 2010. She has a very high quality interior joinery with a spacious layout for entertaining families and large groups.
The aft cockpit gives excellent access to all water sports including fishing and diving.
This yacht offers tremendous value and competes with yachts for quality, accommodations and layout at over twice the price.
Schedule an appointment and see for yourself.
- "LIQUIDITY" ex "Spirit of 2012"
- 2007 Taken to bare hull (1985) and fitted with tri-deck superstructure
- Rebuild by Platinum Marine, Vancouver, BC
- Relaunched 2010
- She is in excellent condition with recent new furnishings and entertainment systems throughout
- Tri-deck, pilothouse, flybridge, flush main deck, huge cockpit, and swim platform
- 5-Cabin layout with 3 crew double cabins
- Full electronics
- 25,000 Watts to custom subwoofers, 54 speakers, 12 flat panel screens, networked to underwater camera and syncs to underwater light system
- (2) Jet Ski's and 17' Zodiac w/ 60HP Outboard
- Foredeck jacuzzi and sun pad
- Naiad bow and stern thrusters
- Naiad stabilizers
- Bulbous bow to reduce fuel consumption and increase speed
Seattle Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|Display Length:||120 ft|
|Beam:||24 ft in|
|Max Draft:||6 ft 8 in|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||2,800|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||--|
|Max Speed:||17 kn|
|Number of Engines:||2|
|Engine Model||C18 Acert|
|Engine Power||1000.00 HP|
Seattle Yachts provides access to thousands of boats and yachts available on the market today. These new and used yachts for sale around the world and on the MLS may or may not be listed with Seattle Yachts, however we have the expert team on staff to help you with the purchase of any brand or type of boat.