2009 Nordic Tugs
Boat Name: "JULY"
JULY is a 2009 Nordic Tugs currently available for sale in Anacortes Washington. This boat has a price of $675,000. and is listed with sales professional Jeff Gleckler out of our Anacortes, WA office and be reached by calling 360-299-0777. Our team at Seattle Yachts is here to help you find the right boat for your needs, budget, and style. We have access to boats off the market that will never be seen online, so contact us today with your interest.
|Display Length:||42 ft|
|Beam:||13 ft 10 in|
|Max Draft:||4 ft 7 in|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||600|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||200|
|Max Speed:||14 kn|
|Number of Engines:||1|
|Engine Power||540.00 HP|
The Nordic Tug 42 is a favorite for PNW cruising for all the right reasons. With its quality construction, sensibly laid out systems and proven design, these boats continue to have a strong following. July is an exceptional example of the design. This fully outfitted, one owner beauty has been under cover since new and shows very well. All maintenance is up to date and this boat is ready to cruise. Even better, the boat comes with assumable Anacortes covered moorage with option to purchase!
Special features include:
1) Cummins 540HP with 1440 hours
2) ABT Trac active stabilization
3) Lewmar Bow and stern thrusters
4) ZF wired remote yacht controller for transmission, rudder and thrusters
5) Northern Lights 9KW genset with 330 hours
6) 2018 AB 11' RIB with console and Honda 40
7) Steelhead 1000# full hydraulic davit
8) Viking 6 person life raft with current certification
9) Vitrofrigo refrig/freezer and separate ice maker new in 2019
10) Force Ten 3 burner propane stove with oven and broiler, microwave, trash compactor
11) Splendide combo washer/dryer with external venting
12) Espar 4 zone hydronic diesel heat
13) Reverso oil change system
14) Dual Racor fuel filtration
15) Raymarine electronics and Simrad autopilot
16) FireBoy suppression system
17) Sonohull Ultrasonic antifouling system
18) Vessel sold with complete inventory: galley wares, linens & bedding, tools, spare parts, ships technical and navigation library, safety equipment - truly a "turn key" vessel.
Searching for a well maintained and outfitted cruiser? The Nordic Tug 42 "July" should be on your list. Full maintenance records, oil sample reports & list of recent upgrades available upon request. Call with questions or to arrange a showing today!
Preliminary listing: stand by for additional details.
Manufacturer Provided Description:
The Nordic Tug 42 sets the standard for luxury cruising yachts with her stunning and spacious interior, which includes two staterooms, a study and unmatched American quality. The command center features a large ship-style helm, room for an extensive display of electronics, chart table, settee, 360-degree views and convenient deck access from both sides. Other amenities include master and guest heads, a well equipped u-shaped galley and a large comfortable salon. Powered by a single 540 hp electronic diesel engine, and built to take the roughest passage with confidence, the hard chine semi-displacement hull gives this yacht a quiet and stable ride. Combine all these features with Nordic Tugs uncompromising commitment to quality and you have the ultimate cruising vessel!
- Depthsounder – RayMarine
- Navigation Center
- Radar – RayMarine with 48
- TV Set
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Microwave Oven
- Washing Machine
- Deep Freezer
- Electric Head
- Battery Charger
- Stern Thruster
- Bow Thruster
- Electric Bilge Pump – 3 Auto Electric
- Heating – Espar 4 zone hydronic
- Hot Water
- Sea Water Pump
- Inverter - Xantrex
- Tender – 2018 11’ AB Rib w/40 Honda
- Liferaft – Viking 6 man
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.