2023 Nimbus T8 #217
The 2023 Nimbus T8 #217 is currently available for sale in Marina Del Rey California. This boat has a price of $199,319. Our team at Seattle Yachts is here to help you find the right boat for your needs, budget, and style. We have access to boats off the market that will never be seen online, so contact us today with your interest.
|Display Length:||27 ft|
|Beam:||8 ft 6 in|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||63|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||--|
|Number of Engines:||1|
|Engine Model||Verado XL|
|Engine Power||300.00 HP|
|City:||Marina Del Rey|
Modern in appearance, flexible in its capabilities, and constructed with the same dedication to safety as her Swedish-built siblings, the Nimbus T8 can owned as a tender to a luxury motor yacht or as your versatile everyday boat. Seattle Yachts is the Nimbus Boats dealer for Florida, California, Washington and other territories on the east and west coast. Please Contact Us today or search all available Nimbus Boats in-stock with us.
The Nimbus T8 was specifically designed for day-to-day social activities, transportation, water sports, and relaxation. It is based on a newly developed air-lubricated stepped hull with excellent seafaring qualities and a low planning threshold. The T8 has a cruising speed of between 20-35 knots, with a maximum speed in excess of 40 knots.
“The T8 provides stable, safe and quiet performance, which makes it easy to operate the boat at high speed, even in poor weather conditions. The construction quality and excellent seaworthiness and handling, combined with superior speed resources, invite a more active style of driving that still feels safe and secure, even when really putting the T8 through its paces”, says Joacim Gustavsson, Chief Designer at Nimbus.
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT & DETAILS
- Outboard base
- T-Top, including mooring canopy
- Vinyl wrap hull, grey
- Mercury Verado V8-300 XL incl. 4 blade SS propeller, cold fusion white
- Mercury Upgrade package, vessel view 403, vessel view mobile, active trim
- Nimbus Crockery & Cutlery Cooling Bag (4 pcs)
Cushions & Canopy:
- Pillow set Nimbus
- Carpets, beige
- cusions cabin, Sunbrella, beige
- Outdoor cushions, Spradling, Tomato
- Sunseat foredeck (including cover), tomato
- Extended sunbed foredeck, tomato
- Canopy T-Top enclosed (including mooring canopy), silver grey
- Sunshade foredeck, silver grey
- Flexiteek, complete boat, weathered/white caulking
- Bow eye for trailing
- Bow thruster, Sleipner
- Zipwake Dynamic Trim Control System
- Windlass Bow, deck control
- Remote control, bow thruster, front and aft Anchorwinch
- Water-ski pylon
- Mooring package
- Shore power
- Underwater lights, blue
- Overboard discharge blackwater
- Hifi package, high-end
- Simrad Plotter, NSX 12"
- Simrad Sonar, xSonic Bronze HDI XDC, hybrid dual imaging
- Simrad VHF, RS40 incl. AIS receiver, antenna
- Simrad Autopilot, incl. OP12 controller
- Simrad Radar, HALO20+
- Simrad Compass, Precision 9
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information on this yacht, please contact us..