2015 Merritt 72'
2015 Merritt 72'
Boat Name: "My Lynn"
My Lynn is a 2015 Merritt Custom Sportfish currently available for sale in Cabo San Lucas . This boat has a price of $5,449,000 Our team at Seattle Yachts is here to help you find the right boat for your needs, budget, and style. We have access to boats off the market that will never be seen online so contact us today with your interest.
|Boat Name:||My Lynn|
|Display Length:||72 ft|
|Beam:||19 ft 5 in|
|Max Draft:||6 ft in|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||2,300|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||400|
|Max Speed:||39 kn|
|Number of Engines:||2|
|Engine Model||C32 ACERT|
|Engine Power||1925.00 HP|
|City:||Cabo San Lucas|
"My Lynn", 2015 72' Merritt has become available for purchase to her next proud owners. This high pedigree-built vessel has only had the best of care and attention by her owners, captain, and crew. "My Lynn" has and continues to have updates and services performed on her without a budget in mind. Some of the most recent updates in 2021 that were performed include her beautiful Liz Daulton interior with stunning colors and fabrics. Italian leather blinds surround the interior salon windows and with a touch of a button close or open electronically. The vessel's hull has been painted along with an endless amount of boatyard service work completed on her. "My Lynn" is in "turn-key" condition and ready for her next destination.
Seattle Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by MacGregor Yachts, Inc.. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
- Full Interior Refit, Liz Daulton Design
- Replace All Air Conditioning Air Handlers
- (2) Eskimo Ice Chippers Services
- Certified Fire boy Fire Suppression System
- Exhaust risers Pulled and Repaired
- New Watermaker 600 gpd
- New Blue Silicone Hoses Throughout Engine Room
- Gen Sets Serviced and New Heat Exchangers
- Replaced all Batteries
- Replaced Membranes Large Watermaker 1600gpd
- Replaced, New J. Beers Electric Door
- New Via Sat 600 Sailor, Internet, Cell Phone
- New HD-7 Sat Antenna on Buggytop
- New Furuno 150 Searchlight Sonar
- Serviced Hydraulic Outriggers
- Replaced Cutlass Bearings
- New Teak Refinished Dinette Table
- New Mattresses Throughout
- Full Services on Mains and Generators
- Bottom was Stripped and Recoated and Bottom Paint
- After Coolers were replaced (2021)
For more information on this yacht, please contact us..