2012 Meridian 54'
The 2012 Meridian 541 Sedan is currently available for sale in Buffalo New York. This boat has a price of $649,000. Our team at Seattle Yachts is here to help you find the right boat for your needs, budget, and style. We have access to boats off the market that will never be seen online, so contact us today with your interest.
|Display Length:||54 ft|
|Beam:||15 ft 5 in|
|Max Draft:||4 ft 9 in|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||634|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||150|
|Number of Engines:||2|
|Engine Model||QSC 8.3|
|Engine Power||600.00 HP|
The 541 Sedan is the first Meridian to come standard with Zeus, one of the most technically advanced propulsion systems in the world. So at nearly 54 feet in length, the 541, with its twin independently articulated Zeus pod drives, feels effortlessly maneuverable and intuitive to control. Impeccably designed living spaces and sleeping quarters create a welcoming, relaxed atmosphere onboard.
The three-stateroom, two-head layout provides berths for six passengers, while a convertible dinette can accommodate two more. The gracious comforts inside are mirrored in the 541's exterior spaces, as well: The aft cockpit blends seamlessly with the adjacent galley, while the flybridge, with optional full-cover hardtop, can provide seating, refreshments and entertainment for the whole crew.
Professional photos to follow...
Seattle Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Staten Island Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
- "Shoe box" hull and deck joint bonded
- 12" Mooring cleats, stainless-steel (10)
- Anti-fouling bottom paint
- Bonded, tinted windows add a positive window seal that eliminates water penetration
- Color-coded, custom-harnessed wiring
- Diamond non-skid
- Hand-laid fiberglass
- Hatch: deck, translucent opening with screen and shade
- Hull windows
- Marine core construction
- Meets or exceeds all applicable U.S. Coast Guard safety standards
- Modular construction
- Quick windlass
- Rub rail, rigid vinyl with stainless-steel insert
- Salon windows
- Stainless-steel anchor (55-pound with 200' chain and 150' line)
- Stainless-steel anchor roller assembly and anchor line locker on foredeck
- Sunpad, foredeck with integrated speakers
- Thermal and acoustical hull insulation
- Through-hull fittings, stainless-steel capped
- Vinylester skin coat applied
- Welded stainless-steel deck rails, through-bolted to deck
- Spare set of props machined and ready to go
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information on this yacht, please contact us..