2005 Marquis 65'
2005 Marquis 65'
Boat Name: "Decked Out"
Decked Out is a 2005 Marquis Pilothouse Motoryacht currently available for sale in New Orleans Louisiana. This boat has a price of $1,249,000 Our team at Seattle Yachts is here to help you find the right boat for your needs, budget, and style. We have access to boats off the market that will never be seen online so contact us today with your interest.
|Boat Name:||Decked Out|
|Display Length:||65 ft|
|Beam:||17 ft 11 in|
|Max Draft:||4 ft 10 in|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||1,400|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||200|
|Max Speed:||28 kn|
|Number of Engines:||2|
|Engine Power||1350.00 HP|
$50,000 PRICE REDUCTION!! Change in life plans leads to owner giving up his Pride and Joy!
“Decked Out” is a great opportunity to purchase a well-loved and well-founded Marquis Motoryacht in excellent condition! Owners’ change of life plans leads to their parting with what has been their pride and joy and great escape platform! Their stewardship of this award-winning Motoryacht has consisted of excellent maintenance, continuous upgrades and aesthetic improvements which have resulted in a vessel arguably better than new! The “key features” list below says it all and should tell you not to miss this one (please read entire list)! She is only a 30 minute ride from the New Orleans International Airport so call Ron and make your arrangements to see her asap. You will NOT be sorry!
Seattle Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
- New and upgraded headliner in salon for more up to date feel (2022)
- New Teak tanning platforms on bow interchangeable with original tanning pads (2022)
- All new furniture in salon!! (2022)
- New backup camera system (2022)
- New Bluetooth sound system in flybridge (2022)
- New enclosure for flybridge (2022)
- Mirrored window tinting on all portholes (2022)
- Complete compounding and waxing of entire house and hull (2022)
- New bottom paint job (2022)
- Upgraded navigation software (2022)
- New ice maker in flybridge (2022)
- All new fenders with covers! (2022)
- Full sized Blaze 316 marine grade Stainless steel gas barbecue (2022)
- New captains chair on flybridge (2022)
- New smart TV’s in salon and master stateroom (2022)
- New stainless steel swim ladder (2022)
- Ceramic heat tint on lower helm windshield (2022)
- 2,000 hour Complete engine service performed on optional MTU 12v2000 1350 hp engines (May 2022)
- Props balanced and polished (2022)
- All zincs recently replaced (2022)
- Polished deck plates engine room (2022)
For more information on this yacht, please contact us..