1996 Manta 40'
1996 Manta 40'
Boat Name: "Cool Change"
Cool Change is a 1996 Manta 40 currently available for sale in Houston Texas. This boat has a price of $219,900 Our team at Seattle Yachts is here to help you find the right boat for your needs, budget, and style. We have access to boats off the market that will never be seen online so contact us today with your interest.
|Boat Name:||Cool Change|
|Display Length:||40 ft|
|Beam:||21 ft in|
|Max Draft:||3 ft in|
|Min Draft:||3 ft in|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||100|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||100|
|Number of Engines:||2|
|Engine Make||Volvo Penta|
|Engine Model||MD 2030|
|Engine Power||30.00 HP|
Seattle Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Murray Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Formerly the Manta 38, The Manta 40 represents a nice blend of performance, aesthetics, accommodation, and value in a cruising catamaran. Hull, deck, and structural bulkheads are composite construction, utilizing isophthalic and vinylester resins, multiaxial and unidirectional E-glass, polypropylene honeycomb core, and vacuum bagging. The hull is solid fiberglass below the waterline. Both hull and deck are constructed in one piece and bonded together. The accommodation plan has been developed from customer feedback, offering a spacious galley up, one complete hull dedicated to the owner's stateroom and head, large separate shower stalls, larger refrigerator and freezer compartments, and queen sized berths.
The Multihull Guide - Second edition
- Layout: Three Cabin Two Head
- Air Conditioning: Two units
- Ports: (8) Bomar aluminum opening ports with screens and side ports.
- Hatches: (6) Bomar aluminum opening deck hatches with screens - ((3) OceanAir screen/blinds - 2010)
- Cabin Sole: Teak and holly veneer
- Nav Station: To Port
- Dinette Table: Custom teak high/low expandable table with fold-out leaves for entertaining or dining
- Settee: L-Shaped Seating around Dinette Table
- Master Cabin: Aft port
- Guest Cabin: Forward and aft on Starboard side. Shelves added in the forward guest cabin.
- Heads: Two electric: Set up for Fresh or Salt water flush.
- Stove/Oven: Seaward-Princess (3) burner propane stove with oven
- Refrigeration: Adler Barber 12v 10 cu. ft. DC refrigerator and freezer
- Microwave Oven:
- Sink: Large double stainless steel sink with faucet
- Water: 12 volt and Dockside pressure water system
- Water Heater: 12 Gallon water heater
- Cabinets: Various spacious cabinets and drawers.
- Counter Top: Replaced 2022
- Plotter: Raymarine C-80 Color GPS /Color Chartplotter / Color Radar – 2005.
- Garmin GPSmap 740
- AIS Nauticast B - Class B Transponder - integrated to both chart plotters - 2010.
- Bahamas and south Florida chart pack - 2009.
- Caribbean and South America charts - 2012.
- Interfaced Raymarine 24mi Color Radar - 2005.
- Autopilot: Raymarine ST-6001 SmartPilot Auto Pilot.
- Wind: Raymarine ST60 Wind Direction/ Speed Indicator.
- VHF: Standard Quantum GX23605 VHF Radio with GPS Interface.
- Standard CMP25 VHF Radio with RAM mic at Helm with spare RAM mic.
- Ritchie Compass.
- ICOM 802 Single-Side Band HAM Radio with GPS Interface.
- Satellite 306 EPIRB Emergency Beacon (Good thru 2015).
- Stereo: Dual MCD237BT CD/USB/Bluetooth Receiver
- TV: Samsung UN32J5205AF - 32" LED TV
- Satellite Radio/Weather:
- Generator: Phaser 6.5 KW Generator - 2018 - 87 hours.
- 12v system
- 110v system (2) 30amp Power cords and 50amp splitter.
- Battery Charger: Freedom 20 battery charger.
- Batteries: Six house batteries and two start batteries
- Shore Power: 110v
- Inverter: Link 2000 Xantrex Inverter / Solar Controls.
- Alternators 2
- Solar: (4) 85 watt Solar panels.
- Interior Lights
- Nav Lights
- 12v Outlet
SAILS & RIGGING
- All sail controls lead aft to Helm.
- Main: Full batten Main Sail.
- Profurl roller furling boom for Mainsail.
- Jib: Self Taking Camber Spar Jib
- Standing rigging replaced 2012.
- Vang: Rigid boom vang and boom brake for controlled jibe.
- Harken 44 two-speed electric self-tailing winch with emergency manual hand crank
- Clutches: 7 Cabin top Clutches at helm
- Mast Height: 63
DECK & HULL
- Hull Color: White
- Deck Color: White
- Draft: 3.67 ft
- Canvas: Partial enclosure for cockpit.
- Hard Bimini over the cockpit.
- Exterior Textilene front window covers (reduces Salon temperature) - 2022
- Cushions: Cockpit cushions 2019
- Anchor: Mantus and Delta anchors
- Windlass: Maxwell electric anchor windlass with foot pedals - 2011.
- Stainless steel bow roller with anchor locker, anchor with 200’ chain and rode
- Custom aft bench seat
- Cockpit Storage boxes and Yeti coolers.
- Large foredeck lockers.
- Hot and Cold transom shower.
- Dinghy: Hardbottom Inflatable.
- Outboard Engine: 20hp Mercury Four Stroke Outboard.
- Bottom: Painted in 2019
- Engine: Twin 30hp Volvo Penta MD 2030 Diesel Engines with Volvo sail drives. Approximately 3142 hours each.
- Air Conditioning: Two units
- Village Marine 30 gph reverse osmosis Water Maker (Pickled)
- Props: 2 Blade
- Steering: Wheel Steering to Port
- Water Heater: Seaward F-1200 11 gallon hot water tank.
- Bilge Pumps: 1750 gph 12v Electric bilge pumps with foot switches.
- Impellers: Replaced 3-2023
- Washer/Dryer: Splendid 2000 Washer/Dryer combo.
- Heads: Master: Jabsco electric marine toilet. Guest: both Set up for Fresh or Salt water flush. Rebuilt 2022
The asking price accounts for the following systems that are inoperable or in need of attention:
Gelcoat on deck is worn in areas.
For more information on this yacht, please contact us..