40' Leopard 40 2018
This listing has sold. To check if it, or a sistership, has come back on the market, please call us.
**HUGE PRICE REDUCTION, SELLER IS MOTIVATED**
NEW BOTTOM JOB COMPLETED 6/20
This superb example of the Leopard 40 comes to market as her sellers are pursuing new adventures. Never chartered, owners version (3 staterooms, 2 heads). She is well equipped, turn key, and needs only your food and stores to embark on her next adventure. Lying in Ft. Lauderdale and available for immediate sale. Recent upgrades include
- Pirate Light security system
- Seawater Pro watermaker (25 gph)
- Rocna anchor with 45 lb Delta as spare with 165’ chain
Seattle Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|Boat Name:||Wild Horse|
|Display Length:||40 ft|
|Beam:||22 ft 1 in|
|Max Draft:||4 ft 5 in|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||95|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||208|
|Number of Engines:||2|
|Engine Power||29.00 HP|
Seattle Yachts provides access to thousands of boats and yachts available on the market today. These new and used yachts for sale around the world and on the MLS may or may not be listed with Seattle Yachts, however we have the expert team on staff to help you with the purchase of any brand or type of boat.
Boarding from either port or starboard transom leads to her expansive, covered cockpit with abundant seating and storage. Elevated, covered helm is to starboard. Sail handling lines all run to the electric winch located just forward of the helm for convenience and safety.
A sliding glass door and window open to the saloon and create an open, single level living and entertaining area. To starboard are the electrical distribution panels and related equipment. To port a large seating area is accompanied by generous storage and shelving. The well equipped galley is forward and to starboard. On the forward port side is a convenient desk and storage area. The forward saloon bulkhead provides convenient access to the foredeck and trampoline.
Moving down to the starboard hull, the owner’s suite provides a spacious aft cabin, a vanity table/desk, a sliding door to the saloon for privacy, and a large head with separate stall shower forward.
The port hull provides two cabins and head with separate stall shower. Both hulls provide ample storage areas beneath the sole as well as numerous storage lockers.
- Saloon blinds, front and side windows
- Convertible saloon table
- Fusion marine stereo w/ docking station includes Bluetooth, USB and AUX
- Fusion speakers, 2 in saloon, 2 in aft cockpit with remote handset at helm
- External speakers (2) in forward cockpit w/ amplifier and remote
- Raymarine Ray 60 VHF at helm
- Raymarine P70 color autopilot display
- Raymarine A95 9” multi-function display
- Raymarine autopilot wireless remote
- Aft cockpit side/aft shade curtains
- Stainless steel electric davit and tackle
- 45 lb. Delta anchor with 165’ of chain
- Anchor bridle, shackles and hook
- Fully battened main with two reefs
- 120% furling Genoa
- 2 x Main sheets (3:1 purchase)
- 2 x Genoa sheets
- 3 x Halyards (main, Genoa and spare)
- 2 x Single reef lines lead aft
- Topping lift
- Stack Pak boom cover
- 110V power with 2 x 50’ 30A shore power cords
- Inverter/battery charger 12V - 110V 2.0 kw inverter with 100A charge rate and remote battery monitor
- AGM house and start batteries
- Northern lights 6kw generator
- 2 x 16,000 BTU 110V reverse cycle AC units
- Electric primary sheet winch
- TV Bracket and outlet in salon
- 4 x 100W solar panels on hardtop
- 2 x Electric Jabsco marine toilets
- Deck wash fitting, dual fresh/salt
- Hot/cold freshwater shower at transom
- LPG gas outlet for BBQ grill on stern rail
2 x Yanmar 3YM30AE, saildrive, 29 hp each, engine hours: 475 port / 475 stbd
This vessel provides an outstanding opportunity. All service is up to date and she is ready to go.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.