2018 HCB 39'
2018 HCB 39'
Boat Name: ""
is a 2018 HCB currently available for sale in Stuart Florida. This boat has a price of $399,000 Our team at Seattle Yachts is here to help you find the right boat for your needs, budget, and style. We have access to boats off the market that will never be seen online so contact us today with your interest.
|Display Length:||39 ft|
|Beam:||11 ft 6 in|
|Max Draft:||2 ft 6 in|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||526|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||45|
|Number of Engines:||3|
|Engine Power||350.00 HP|
One of the most upgraded and well-maintained 39 HCBs to hit the market. This 39 HCB has recently benefitted from numerous upgrades in 2022, such as New hull paint and pipework, all painted black, New Sea Deck throughout, New JL Audio sound system and (5) JL amplifiers, all new soft goods throughout, recent engine services and new flywheels, Warranties will transfer to the new owner. She features the preferred aft-facing seating and new custom seats port and starboard with custom integrated speaker boxes. The vessel also features a full suite of upgraded electronics, including a GOST system with cameras, motion sensors, and strobes. A custom-built removable crows nest was added to the hardtop with custom seating and black painted pipework. Additionally, a custom-built $40,000.00 gooseneck trailer was built and delivered especially for this boat in 2022.
Seattle Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
- New Hull Paint from the rub rail to the keel
- All pipework painted black to match the hull
- New vinyl rub rail installed
- New JL audio sound system featuring (7) 10" subwoofers, (6) pairs of 8.8" JL Audio speakers, (1) Pair 7.7" JL audio speakers, (5) JL audio amplifiers, Custom mounted fusion remote mounted near the swim door
- New Underwater lights (full spectrum) 6K lumen Lumitec lights
- All new cushions and combing pad
- (2) Custom-built rear seats with cushions
- All new Seadeck inside the cabin and main decks
- Custom-built gooseneck trailer
- All new flywheels on the engines and new powerhead installed on the center engine
- Custom-built crows nest with matching upholstery and black-painted pipework
- Custom-built ladders port and starboard to access the crow's nest on the hardtop
For more information on this yacht, please contact us..