2009 Hatteras 60'
2009 Hatteras 60'
Boat Name: "Little Waves"
Little Waves is a 2009 Hatteras 60 Motor Yacht currently available for sale in Hilton Head South Carolina. This boat has a price of $1,295,000 Our team at Seattle Yachts is here to help you find the right boat for your needs, budget, and style. We have access to boats off the market that will never be seen online so contact us today with your interest.
|Boat Name:||Little Waves|
|Model:||60 Motor Yacht|
|Display Length:||60 ft|
|Beam:||19 ft 5 in|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||--|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||--|
|Number of Engines:||2|
|Engine Power||1000.00 HP|
This Hatteras 60 Motor Yacht is truly in a class of its own with its build quality paired with its countless recent upgrades. The design and layout offers a mega yacht feel in a 60-foot application with its oversized flybridge, staterooms, engine room and lazarette space for water toys. This yacht is a true turn-key vessel with all services completed well prior to their interval due dates. Full-time captain maintained with a meticulous owner, this boat will not disappoint!
Seattle Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Galati Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
- Upgraded exterior soft goods
- New carpeting through entire boat
- New custom bedding soft goods in every stateroom
- Replace flybridge isinglass enclosure
- New wall linings in every head
- New countertops in every head
- New countertops in galley
- New stainless-steel appliances in galley
- New dinette table in galley
- New 42" Samsung Frame TV with Bose Surround in Salon
- New TVs in Forward VIP and Guest Staterooms
- Refinished cockpit table
- Upgraded teak interior stairs to flybridge
- Re-caulked all windows and most other areas of the boat
- Reupholstered all salon seating
- Reupholstered dinette seating in ostrich leather
- 1,000-hour service just completed to engines, 3 years ago
- Additional 1,000-hour service completed December 2021
- 250-hour service completed January 2023
- Onan generator serviced January 2023
- Reupholstered lower dash panels
- Reupholstered bed frames to staterooms
- Newmaster berth headboard
- New Non-Skid on main deck
- Navigation electronics upgrades- 2 new Garmin 8616 16" GPS units, Garmin XM satellite weather and music receiver, Garmin horizontal controller and HD video multiplexer with GOST cameras added in engine room, cockpit and swim platform
- A/V system upgrades including flybridge and salon/galley Fusion stereo systems with JL speakers, amps and subwoofers as well as master stateroom TV upgrade
- New water pump
- Bottom Paint and Prop speed on all Metal; Waxed and Detailed, February 2023
For more information on this yacht, please contact us..