2014 Hargrave 101'
2014 Hargrave 101'
Boat Name: "Pinguinito"
Pinguinito is a 2014 Hargrave Raise Pilothouse currently available for sale in Fort Lauderdale Florida. This boat has a price of $4,999,000 Our team at Seattle Yachts is here to help you find the right boat for your needs, budget, and style. We have access to boats off the market that will never be seen online so contact us today with your interest.
|Display Length:||101 ft|
|Beam:||21 ft in|
|Max Draft:||5 ft 8 in|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||3,200|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||600|
|Number of Engines:||2|
|Engine Model||C32 ACERT|
|Engine Power||1700.00 HP|
**PRELIMINARY LISTING - PHOTOS TO COME 3/17**
“Pinguinito” is a shining example of the popular 100’ Raised Pilothouse from Hargrave. For the size of vessel, the volume onboard this yacht cannot be beaten. Entering through the aft deck doors into the salon, you will clearly feel this difference, as the space is full-beam, with over 7’ of headroom. The raised pilothouse design also makes room for a massive open country kitchen style galley.
The interior of the yacht was designed by Interiors by Shelly, and exudes a fresh elegance and style. Woodwork throughout is a blond European Cherry wood with accents of Pommele Sapele. Textiles are in shades of greys and silver with pops of black and mineral blues. Custom designs are seen throughout the marble floors and ceilings, giving this yacht a unique and upscale feel.
The flybridge on Pinguinito is the premier gathering place on the yacht, featuring space for 24 comfortably, a wet bar with sink, ice maker, 2 Sub Zero drawers, fire magic gas grill, beverage refrigerator, and a jacuzzi tub with a bar with seating for 3 surrounding it. The flybridge also offers sun-worshipers an area to the aft to lounge and a cooking area. No space onboard Pinguinito disappoints.
Seattle Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by 26 North Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
- Rebed main deck windows, salon windows starboard and port
- 4,000 CAT service completed in July at 3,750 hours
- All interior lights replaced to LED
- All interior TVs replaced
- Pilothouse and Flybridge electronics refit
- Stabilizers services and rebuilt with new seals
- Bottom paint/prop speed
- Descaled Air Conditioning
- New cutlass bearings
- Shafts pulled and turned
- New engine thru hull fittings/sea cocks
- New thru hull fitting for stabilizer
- Remaining through hull valves serviced
- New aft deck teak steps and swim platform
- New Mach 5 fresh water pump
- New Autopilot pump and heat exchanger, flush system
- Upgrade onboard internet to Pep-wave 5G
- Life rafts recertified
- New bow deck lights and wiring
- Replace engine room deck under water pumps with starboard
- New Flybridge deck hatch plexiglass
- Rebuild spurs
- Rebuild AC Raw Water pump
- Replace windlass foot switch
- New Port flybridge companion seat freezer
- Update Time Zero charts and Garmin Charts
- Fire system recertified
- Steering flushed
- Annual WaterMaker service
- Annual Spot Zero Serviced
- Jacuzzi bar table stripped and refinished
- FB tables refinished
- Headhunter waste treatment plant serviced
- New Galley countertops replaced with Grey Tundra Corian
- Davit rebuilt
- Spot Zero added
- Jacuzzi rebuilt, new controller
- Subzeros on Flybridge rebuilt
- All new exterior soft goods
- New flybridge gas grill
- Wheelhouse windows removed and rebedded, forward
- Galley Floors refinished
- Laundry room floor refinished
- Flybridge tables replaced with larger tables
- Flybridge seating surfaces extended
- New stabilizer cooling pump
- Aftercoolers replaced
For more information on this yacht, please contact us..