2022 Hanse 38'
2022 Hanse 38'
Boat Name: ""
is a 2022 Hanse 388 currently available for sale in For Delivery Alameda California. This boat has a price of $0 Our team at Seattle Yachts is here to help you find the right boat for your needs, budget, and style. We have access to boats off the market that will never be seen online so contact us today with your interest.
|Display Length:||38 ft|
|Beam:||12 ft 10 in|
|Max Draft:||6 ft 9 in|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||43|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||79|
|Number of Engines:||0|
|City:||For Delivery Alameda|
A record number of portholes in the hull and on deck – and even alongside the companionway – flooding the saloon with natural sunlight the whole day through. The well-structured, large cockpit and the generously designed deck spaces invite you to relax under the sun. Come aboard and discover more about this luxurious yacht.
- 6 hull windows (3 each side)
- GRP hull, isophthalic gelcoat, color Signal White (RAL 9003), 1st layer vinyl ester resin and solid laminate
-Waterline and cove line, isophthalic gelcoat, color: Dark Grey (RAL 7043)
- L-keel, cast iron, draft: 2.06 m
- GRP rudder with sea-water resistant aluminum shaft and self aligning bearings
WOOD (FURNITURE, FLOORBOARD)
- Furniture - Mahogany Style, Satin Varnish
- Cupboard fronts in wood color
- Floorboard - Acacia
- Mattresses for all berths
- Upholstery - Monte Carlo, color: Cream
RIG AND SAILS
- Rig, anodized aluminum, deck stepped, with kicker, standing and running rigging and 2 reefs
- Manual jib furler
- QUANTUM Dacron sails - full battened, main and jib
DECK AND OUTSIDE EQUIPMENT
- GRP deck with anti-slip surface, isophthalic gelcoat, color: Signal White (RAL 9003), 1st layer vinyl ester resin with balsa sandwich core. 1 cockpit locker on stb, stern locker on port and stb, stowage for running rigging at helm position, anchor locker at bow.
- Teak on cockpit benches
- Twin wheel steering system with emergency tiller
- 2 stainless steel steering wheels with leather cover
- Pulpit and pushpit, stainless steel
- Railing, incl. stanchions and stainless steel wire
- Covered halyards and control lines lead to cockpit helm position, organizers and jammers, 4 mooring cleats, handrail on coach roof, bow anchor fitting with teak step
- 2 LEWMAR 40 ST EVO manual halyard winches
- Swimming ladder
- Anchor and forestay fitting
- Self tacking jib system
- 3 deck hatches - openable, anchor locker hatch, stowage on coach roof with acrylic glass hatch
- Coach roof side windows with openable portlight on ps
- 6 deck coach roof windows with openable portlight in bathroom, glass next to companionway, glass in saloon and master cabin, 2 portlights in cockpit side for aft-cabins
NAVIGATION AND INSTRUMENTS
- Illuminated compass
- Navigation lights - LED
- Fuel tank, approx. 160 l
- Engine (Diesel, approx. 29 hp) - sail drive, 2-blade fix propeller
- 12 V and 230 V electric system with main panels and 230 V shore power and sockets.
- AGM battery set, capacity: 1x 90 Ah + 1x 160 Ah AGM
- Country Version: EU / AUS
- Battery charger 35 A
-Manual toilet with sea water flush - cabin layout B
- LPG gas system, stowage for 1 gas bottle
- Black water system (appr. 35 l) with deck extraction and seacock for head, electric and manual bilge pump
- Fresh water system with electric pump and 20 l hotwater, heated also by main engine
- Fresh water tank, appr. 295 l
- Mast steps
For more information on this yacht, please contact us..