2022 Hanse 31'
2022 Hanse 31'
Boat Name: ""
is a 2022 Hanse 315 currently available for sale in For Delivery San Diego California. This boat has a price of $0 Our team at Seattle Yachts is here to help you find the right boat for your needs, budget, and style. We have access to boats off the market that will never be seen online so contact us today with your interest.
|Display Length:||31 ft|
|Beam:||11 ft in|
|Max Draft:||6 ft 1 in|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||100|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||230|
|Number of Engines:||0|
|City:||For Delivery San Diego|
With Hanse, you have a progressive yacht that makes a statement. Technical innovations and quality in every detail are just as much part of the Hanse 315 as are an emotional design and comfortable atmosphere of well being. Each detail is a subtle expression of superior design. The well orchestrated ensemble of advanced technology and its integration is the highest art of yacht design at Hanse – and what drives us to create the perfect yacht.
The Hanse 315 unites everything that makes a yacht excellent: an outstanding combination of comfortable convenience, thrilling performance and unparalleled customization options. Experience for yourself how even your highest standards are made reality in a perfectly compact yacht: your personal Hanse 315.
Built to amaze at sea. The distinct hull lines underscoring speed, the high rig and the ideally optimized sailing plan all stem from the feather of judel/vrolijk & co, one of the world’s best and most experienced yacht designers. The interplay of a perfectly adapted lateral plan and a pre-balanced rudder blade is your guarantee for fantastic speed, stability and safety.
- GRP hull, isophthalic gelcoat, color: Signal White (RAL9003), 1st layer vinyl ester resin and balsa sandwich laminate
-Waterline and cove line, isophthalic gelcoat, color: Dark Grey (RAL7043)
- L-keel, cast iron, draft: 1.85 m
- GRP rudder with sea-water resistant aluminum shaft and self aligning bearings
LAYOUT & INTERIOR
- A1: Fwd cabin with open bulkhead, double berth and storage space under the berth
- B1: Saloon with L-galley, dining area on stb and sofa on port
- C1: Aft cabin with door, large double berth and storage space on stb and separate head with shower on port
- 2-burner gas stove, 12 V fridge approx. 130 l, waste bin, stainless steel sink with mixing tab
-Interior furniture in high quality marine plywood, satin varnish
- Hanse companionway closing system
- Saloon table, folding
-Worktop in galley - Black Quartz
WOOD (FURNITURE, FLOORBOARD)
- Furniture - Mahogany Style, Satin Varnish
- Floorboard - Acacia
-Mattresses for all berths
- Upholstery - Monte Carlo, color: Cream
DECK & OUTSIDE EQUIPMENT
- GRP deck with antislip surface, isophthalic gelcoat, color: Signal White (RAL9003), 1st layer vinyl ester resin with balsa sandwich
- Teak on cockpit benches
- Edition: 2 stainless steel steering wheels with leather cover
-Instrument pod on coach roof
- Pulpit and push pit, stainless steel
- Railing, incl. stanchions and stainless steel wire
- Halyards and control lines with organizers and jammers on coach roof, 4 mooring cleats, handrails on coach roof
- 2 LEWMAR 40 ST EVO manual halyard winches
- Swimming ladder
- Self tacking jib system
- 2 big decks hatches - openable
- 4 deck coach roof windows, 1 deck window
RIG & SAILS
- Rig, anodized aluminum, deck stepped, with kicker, standing and running rigging and 2 reefs
-Manual jib furler
- QUANTUM Dacron sails - full battened, main and jib
NAVIGATION & INSTRUMENTS
-Illuminated compass in instrument pod on coach roof
- Navigation lights - LED
- Fuel tank, approx. 100 l
- Engine (Diesel, approx. 13.6 hp) - saildrive, 2-blade fix propeller
- 12 V electric system with main switchboard
- AGM battery set, capacity: 1x 90 Ah + 1x 90 Ah AGM
- Country Version: EU / AUS
-Manual toilet with sea water flush
- LPG gas system, stowage for 1 gas bottle
- Black water system (appr. 35 l) with deck extraction and seacock for head, electric, and manual bilge pump
- Fresh water system with electric pump
- Fresh water tank, appr. 210l
For more information on this yacht, please contact us..