2007 Hampton 63'
2007 Hampton 63'
Boat Name: "FULL DECK"
FULL DECK is a 2007 Hampton 630 currently available for sale in Fort Lauderdale Florida. This boat has a price of $1,075,000 Our team at Seattle Yachts is here to help you find the right boat for your needs, budget, and style. We have access to boats off the market that will never be seen online so contact us today with your interest.
|Boat Name:||FULL DECK|
|Display Length:||63 ft|
|Beam:||18 ft 0 in|
|Max Draft:||4 ft 10 in|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||1,500|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||300|
|Max Speed:||21 kn|
|Number of Engines:||2|
|Engine Power||800.00 HP|
FULL DECK reflects the uncompromising Hampton Yachts commitment to extraordinary design, construction and value. Every Hampton 630 is built with real people in mind, so the doorways are comfortably wide, the stairwells gentle and spacious, and even the seating is carefully designed for comfort. Her 3 stateroom / 2 head high gloss cherry wood interior is stylish, with plenty of storage space. Current owners have spared no expense, and with over $425,000 in recent updates and improvements, FULL DECK is in excellent condition - a must-see!
Seattle Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Outer Reef Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
- Hand-laid solid fiberglass hull molded in one piece
- Vinylester resin for first 3 layers of hull lay-up
- Hand-laid fiberglass deck, deckhouse, and flybridge, cored with high strength Divinycell foam
- Hull/deck joint through-bolted every 6 inches; sealed with 3M 5200 sealant, and glass over with 3 layers of fiberglass
- Longitude and transverse stringer system
- Molded FRP rub rails capped with solid stainless steel trim rails
- Molded non-skid FRP decks
- Interior structural components all properly bonded to the hull
For more information on this yacht, please contact us..