2017 Ferretti Yachts 45'
2017 Ferretti Yachts 45'
Boat Name: "Metanoia"
Metanoia is a 2017 Ferretti Yachts 450 currently available for sale in Solomons Island Maryland. This boat has a price of $939,000 Our team at Seattle Yachts is here to help you find the right boat for your needs, budget, and style. We have access to boats off the market that will never be seen online so contact us today with your interest.
|Display Length:||45 ft|
|Beam:||14 ft 2 in|
|Max Draft:||4 ft 1 in|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||370|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||159|
|Number of Engines:||2|
|Engine Make||Cummins QSB|
|Engine Model||QSB 6.7|
|Engine Power||550.00 HP|
"Metanoia" is an outstanding example of the rare and beautiful Ferretti 450 Flybridge. Matching form and function, this yacht incorporates three staterooms, a full beam master, two heads with stall showers and a galley aft that flows nicely between the bright and airy salon and the aft deck. Matching the interior, the exterior has a large flybridge with seating, sunpad and wetbar with grill and refrigerator, a bow sunpad and surprisingly ample side decks for ease of passage. A hydraulic swim platform rounds out the exterior and at the heart of the beast are the super reliable and fully serviced Cummins diesel inboards. For ease of maneuverability there is a bow thruster and joystick control and for comfort underway and at anchor a SeaKeeper gyro stabilizer.
"Metanoia" should be a must see for anyone entertaining a flybridge yacht in the 45'-50' range and honestly she would be absolutely hard to beat in layout, quality, performance and looks. A short list of features is below and we invite you to come take a look at this fine yacht by appointment for yourself.
- SeaKeeper Stabilizer
- Cummins Inboards with Joystick Docking
- Full Cummins 1000 hour Service
- Comprehensive Simrad Electronics Package
- 3 Large Staterooms all with Smart TV's
- Full Beam Master Stateroom with Sitting Area
- Two Heads both with Stall Showers
- Upper and Lower Helms
- Large, bright and airy Salon with ample seating and table space
- Salon TV on pop up Lift
- Full Feature Galley Aft with Sliding Doors to the Aft Deck and Under Counter Appliances for an Open and Airy Feel
- Teak Aft and Side Decks
- Teak Stairs to the Flybridge
- Full Fusion Audio System
- Bow and Flybridge Sundaes
- Charcoal Painted SAT TV Domes and Radar Antenna
- Hydraulic Swim Platform
- Anchor Windlass with Polished Stainless Steel Anchor
- New Batteries
- Chiller AC and Heat System
Boat is located behind a private gated residence. Call Chuck to set up a time to see "Metanoia" today!
Seattle Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Bluewater Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
When the current owners purchased "Metanoia" in 2021, they had a comprehensive boat and mechanical survey done and took the list of recommendations to Cable Marine where an extensive effort was made to make this boat as up to date mechanically as possible ensuring as much reliability and care free enjoyment as possible. It worked as the boat has performed terrifically for the owners and encouraged them to move to an even larger boat after this one brought them so much enjoyment! Full receipts are available and at a cost of over 100k, this boat has seen the best of care, is up to date and ready to go!
- All Hoses and Clamps Replaced on Main Engines (July 2021)
- All Vulcan Couplings Removed and Replaced (July 2021)
- Main Engine Idler Pulleys Replaced (July 2021)
- Adjust Valves for Port and Starboard Engines (July 2021)
- Remove, Clean and Reseal Main Engine After Coolers after Ultrasonic Cleaning (July 2021)
- Replaced Port Engine Aftercooler Housing (July 2021)
- Replace All Generator and Engine Belts (July 2021)
- Remove, Clean, Reseal Generator Heat Exchanger (July 2021)
- Perform Port and Starboard Engine Alignment (July 2021)
- Recondition and Tune Propellers (July 2021)
- Replace Port and Starboard Dripless Shaft Seal Assemblies (July 2021)
- Replace all Batteries (July 2021)
- SeaKeeper Gyro Stabilizer Serviced (2022)
For more information on this yacht, please contact us..