2023 Excess 11 #70
The 2023 Excess 11 #70 is currently available for sale in Seattle Washington. This boat has a price of $581,844. Our team at Seattle Yachts is here to help you find the right boat for your needs, budget, and style. We have access to boats off the market that will never be seen online, so contact us today with your interest.
|Display Length:||37 ft|
|Beam:||21 ft 7 in|
|Max Draft:||3 ft 9 in|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||106|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||160|
|Number of Engines:||1|
|Engine Power||29.00 HP|
Excess Catamarans are quality build French catamaran by Groupe Beneteau. She has distinct styling and features that make her shine underway sailing and conform to the needs of a modern cruising family. Performance family catamaran! She features 3 cabins with hull dedicated solely to owners accommodations. guest hull includes 2 queen beds and full bath with separate shower stall. The Excess cats have large open floor plans on salon and cockpit decks and feature aft steering stations, so while sailing the helmsman is engaged is the activity of the fiends and gusts aboard for the days adventure!
EQUIPMENT & DETAILS
Excess 11 HULL # 70
- 3 Cabin 2 Head Layout
- Dual Yanmar 29 HP Saildrive Engines w/ Folding Props
- Dual Engine Controls - at Each helm
- Sail Away Package - Shore Power System, RayMarine Electronics Package, Battery charger, additional batteries, Autopilot & more
- Pulse Line Package - Taller mast - Square top Mainsail - Self Tacking Jib - Code Zero - Performance Fabrics and Designed sails. Pulse line Wheels, Hull Styling etc
- Power / Electric Winches Port & Starboard Helms
- Code Zero Sprit Pole & Furler - Mylar Code Zero
- Lazy Bag Charcoal Grey
- Axiom 12" Chart-Plotter, Radar & AIS & Remote Pilot control
- RayMarine VHF radio w/ RAM Mic
- Sliding Roof Cadet Grey
- Double Helm Seats Port & Starboard
- Cockpit teak - Grey Caulk
- Cockpit Cushions - Grey
- Composite Seats on Bows
- Port & Starboard Bimini for Helms
- Cockpit Enclosure - Eising Glass Panels
- SS Dinghy Davits
- Out Board Engine Bracket
- Honey Teak Interior
- Double Berth Convertible in Salon
- Captain Bunk - Port Bow W/ Access
- Curtains Salon
- Additional Stool for Salon
- Microwave Oven
- Inverter / Charger Option
- Additional Fresh Water Tank 80 Gallon
- Deck wash down at Anchor Locker
- Docking, Safety & Anchor Packs
- Launched, Commissioned & Delivered Seattle, Wa
- NOTE - Heat NOT installed ( Optional )
- NOTE - Genset NOT installed ( Optional )
- MSRP - $581,884 - Available now - In Stock!
- Call today for a showing..
MANUFACTURER PROVIDED DESCRIPTION
The Excess 11 is the only large-scale production boat on the market for this size of catamaran. She is one of the smallest cruising catamarans capable of offering so much comfort and space, not to mention the thrill of sailing. The Excess 11 is a boat capable of long passages and is made for life on board. The work of the naval architects and designers has been focused on one objective: to create a real cruising catamaran capable of taking you to the most remote spots on earth to enjoy an isolated cove, an abandoned beach or a secret wave.
Excess 11 has benefited from the experience of her elders, without sacrificing all the comfort attributes needed for enjoyable cruising. Add to this a volume worthy of a larger boat, whether in the saloon or in the cabins, with for example a 2 by 2-meter (6½’x6½’) bed in the owner's cabin or bathrooms with separate showers! On deck, she offers the comfort and friendliness of a large open cockpit and twin helm stations, offering both real steering sensations and direct contact with the rest of the crew.
This is the synthesis of the Excess spirit: a beautiful, simple, light and comfortable boat!
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information on this yacht, please contact us..