1982 Delta Marine Sedan Motoryacht
Boat Name: "Calypseau"
Calypseau is a 1982 Delta Marine Sedan Motoryacht currently available for sale in San Diego California. This boat has a price of $199,000. and is listed with sales professional Scott Murdock out of our San Diego, CA office and be reached by calling 619-523-1745. Our team at Seattle Yachts is here to help you find the right boat for your needs, budget, and style. We have access to boats off the market that will never be seen online, so contact us today with your interest.
|Display Length:||50 ft|
|Beam:||15 ft 8 in|
|Max Draft:||4 ft 4 in|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||600|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||300|
|Number of Engines:||2|
|Engine Model||D9 Tier 2 Common Rail|
|Engine Power||425.00 HP|
50' Custom Delta Marine Motor Yacht-LLC Owned
**NEW PRICE....Now Offered @ $219,000**
Owner's Change of Plans = Great Opportunity
to Own This Classic Yacht!
Custom Blue Water Cruiser from the Renowned
DELTA MARINE SHIPYARD
Delta Marine was founded by brothers Jack and Ivor Jones on Seattle's Duwamish River in 1967. The shipyard's initial focus was on building custom designed fishing boats capable of handling the frequently rough waters of the Pacific Northwest. The company quickly developed a reputation for high quality/safe blue water commercial fishing as well as recreational vessels. Based on Delta Marine's early successes, the shipyard soon expanded into building luxury expedition yachts that could take owners North to Alaska, West to the Pacific Islands, and around the world. By the 1990's Delta Marine began exclusively building custom superyachts up to 150 meters and has continued that tradition through today. As a result, the Delta Marine Shipyard is well known for building and launching some of the world's largest luxury superyachts.
"CALYPSEAU'S" owner has had a change of plans and this unique/one of a kind Custom built Delta Marine Motor Yacht is now seriously for sale.
"Calypseau" is a quality built...blue water/long range cruising vessel. This safe/offshore cruiser boasts comfortable accommodations, watertight bulkheads and newer/top of the line systems throughout. She is TURN-KEY ready for cruising to Alaska, Mexico or anywhere in between.
"Calypseau" underwent a complete refit in 2010 that included brand new Twin Volvo D9 Common Rail Diesel Engines (425hp each with only 690 original hours), new ZF Transmissions (2 to 1 gear ratio with trolling valves), a new custom Exhaust System plus a lengthy list of new top of the line systems. In addition, the current owner has continued to upgrade "Calypseau" over the past five years including the addition of a beautiful new Custom Built Hard Top on the fly bridge, New Electronics, New large flatscreen Hide-away TV in the Salon plus more.
"Calypseau" is located at our show dock in San Diego and easy to see. If you are looking for a quality built, comfortable, live aboard and/or long range cruiser....you need to check out this unique Yacht.
2010 Refit Details
- New Twin Volvo D-9 Common Rail Diesel Engines @ 425hp each
- New ZF Gear Boxes w/2 to 1 gear ratio and trolling valves
- 2ea 2 1/4" Stainless Steel shafts w/Dripless Shaft Seals
- All New Thru Hulls and Sea Strainers
- New Exhaust System
- New 30"x30" 4-Blade Props (also includes a set of 3-Blads Props)
- Automatic Oil Exchange System
- New Batteries with all New Wiring
- Hull Bottom Sand Blasted, Epoxied, Barrier Coated and New Bottom Paint
- New Inverter System w/8 House Bank Batteries (8D)
- New Electronics Volt Keeper
- New Bilge Alarm System
- New Fire Alarm System
- New 20 gal Hot Water Heater
- New Bosch front Load Washer and Dryer
- New Granite Counter Tops
- New AC/DC Norcold Refrigerator & Freezer
- New U-Line Ice Maker
- New Marvel Wine Cooler
- New Full Size Jenn Air Cook-Top (w/Grill) and Oven
- New Microwave
- New TracVision Satellite TV Antenna
- New Stereo System
- New Window Shades
From the large Cockpit moving forward you enter the very large/open Salon with 360 degree views. There is a large u-shaped settee to Starboard with two high quality teak serving tables. There is also an extra table section/leaf to expand the serving table. To Port is a large 60" Flat Screen TV which automatically hides away into a teak cabinet and a complete bar area with Wine Cooler, Ice Maker and storage for bottles and serving ware. Moving forward the fully equipped Galley is up to the Starboard side. Directly across from the Galley to the Port side is the Pilothouse Control Station as well as a ladder from the Salon/Pilothouse to the Flybridge. Moving forward and down several steps to Port you come to the VIP Stateroom with full size bed, Dressing Table w/sink and abundant storage. Directly across from the VIP Stateroom to Starboard is a full size Head with Walk-in Shower. Going forward from the Guest Stateroom and to Starboard is a closet with stacked/separate Bosch Washer and Dryer. Continuing forward is the Master Stateroom which features a Queen Size Center-Line Walk-Around bed, ensuite Head and abundant storage. There is also a large storage compartment below the bed. The Master Stateroom also has custom accent lighting which makes this space bright and comfortable.
The full size Galley is up and forward of the Salon on the Starboard side. The Galley features Granite Counter Tops as well as numerous drawers and storage cabinets. Utensils and an extensive assortment of Cook/Serving Ware are included with the boat. There is a full size Jenn Air Range with Oven and Broiler, Large single bowl Stainless Steel Sink, Microwave Oven and full size Norcold AC/DC refrigerator & Freezer. There is also a Trash Compactor.
Electronics & Navigation
- Pilothouse Helm Station:
- Full Engine Controls & Instrumentation
- 12" SIMRAD MFD (NSS 12/EVO 2) with Chart, Radar & Depth Finder
- Furuno FCV-582L Color Fish Finder/Depth
- SIMRAD AP28 Autopilot
- Uniden UM525 VHF Marine Radio
- SIMRAD RS35 VHF Marine Radio
- Express Compass
- 12kw Northern Lights Generator w/Sound Shield (3112 hours)
- Inverter System
- 8 House Bank Batteries (8D)
- 50 amp Shore Power Connection
- Galvanic Isolator System
- Electric Davis System for Dinghy on Flybridge
- Zodiac Emergency Life Raft (4 Person)
- 406 EPIRB
- Large Maxwell 2200 Windlass
- Cockpit access to Flybridge
- Built-in Vacuum System
- Automatic Oil Exchanger System
- Transom Door
- Full Stainless Steel Railing System from Bow to Cockpit
- 600 Gallon Aluminum Fuel Tanks
- 300 Gallon Stainless Steel Fresh Water Tank
- USCG Safety Package
Fuel Consumption & Speed Curve
- 1000 RPM's- 10.5 kts @ 6.4 GPH
- 1200 RPM's- 12.0 kts @ 11 GPH
- 1700 RPM's- 17.0 kts @ 26 GPH
- 1800 RPM's- 19.2 kts @ 30 GPH
- 1900 RPM's- 21.0 kts @ 42 GPHNote: Boat gets slightly better than 1 to 1 while cruising at 12.0 kts and almost 2 to 1 with a 10 kt cruise speed
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.