2022 Dehler 33'
2022 Dehler 33'
Boat Name: ""
is a 2022 Dehler 30 one design currently available for sale in For Delivery Seattle Washington. This boat has a price of $0 Our team at Seattle Yachts is here to help you find the right boat for your needs, budget, and style. We have access to boats off the market that will never be seen online so contact us today with your interest.
|Model:||30 one design|
|Display Length:||33 ft|
|Beam:||10 ft 9 in|
|Min Draft:||7 ft 3 in|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||7|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||11|
|Number of Engines:||0|
|City:||For Delivery Seattle|
2021 30 one design
The Dehler 30 one design is a high-performance yacht. Our dedicated team of specialists has created a boat that strikes the optimum balance between speed and handling through the use of the latest technology. World-renowned yacht designers from judel/vrolijk & co. and sailing icons from Speed sailing Rostock supported the Dehler development team. Under the project management of successful racer Karl Dehler, the team has brought to life an innovative and unique vision. Regatta pro or amateur sailor alike - new limits can be reached safely and in full control. So, work less – sail more!
The gennaker fills in the gusts and the log jumps to between 9 and 14 knots. A triumphant smile tugs at your lips, as you anticipate crossing the line. Later, put your feet up with a cold drink in hand and go back over the day in comfort with the crew. Good for both comfort and adventure; that's the Dehler 30 one design. It’s a master of both worlds. Switch from regatta mode to cruising mode in just a few simple steps. Whether it’s the Baltic 500, the Silver Rudder or a short cruise with friends. From the very first glance, it becomes clear that the Dehler 30 one design sets a new, uncompromising course. It is designed for maximum performance with the simplest handling - and yet unmistakably a Dehler. A well thought-out package that leaves nothing to be desired and raises the bar in this class of boat. From the Dehler Carbon Cage, carbon mast, bowsprit and twin rudders, to the composite T-keel and the Dehler Stealth Drive - even the standard equipment makes for blistering performance. And that is what it’s all about.
- GRP hull, built in vacuum infusion with PVC sandwich core and high-performance isophthalic gelcoat, colour: Light Grey, 1st layer vinyl ester resin
- High-rigid GRP bottom structure with "Dehler carbon cage"
- Waterline gelcoat, colour: Dehler Red
- T-keel, GRP fin with lead bulb, draft: 2.20 m
- GRP twin-rudder with self-aligning bearings
LAYOUT & INTERIOR
- A1: Stowage room with 2 foldable hatches, "bow crashbox", bulkhead
- B1: Saloon with stowage in seats, could molded light plywood bench, foldable, mast support aluminum
- C1: Pantry block on stb with washing basin, tap, 1 flame gas stove and integrated cutting board. Wet space with manual toilet and stowage on ps. Aft berth with stowage, both sides.
- D30 one design companionway with functional stairs and engine box
- Saloon table, folding with aluminum handrail
WOOD (FURNITURE, FLOORBOARD)
Folding door, saloon table and benches in wood (Oak) and handrails in carbon
- Mattresses for aft berths (th. 80mm) - Upholstery cabin - Sunbrella, color: Grey
DECK & OUTSIDE EQUIPMENT
- GRP deck, built in vacuum infusion with PVC sandwich core and high-performance isophthalic gelcoat, color: Light Grey, 1st layer vinyl ester resin
- Flexiteek on cockpit floor and cockpit benches
- Tiller steering system on deck with adjustable connecting rod and Spinlock tiller extension - Stern locker on stb, central GRP footrest at cockpit bottom, adjustable stainless steel footrest for helmsman
- Pulpit and pushpit
- Railing, stainless steel stanchion with stainless steel wire
- Halyards and control lines with organizers and jammers on coach roof, retractable mooring cleat
- 2 LEWMAR 40 ST EVO Race Plus manual halyard winches
- 2 LEWMAR 40 ST EVO Race Plus manual secondary winches
- Life raft storage in aft cockpit ps with cover
- Composite bowsprit with bobstay and padeye for tacklines, high-performance isophthalic gelcoat, colour: Light Grey, 1st layer vinyl ester resin
- "3D" genoa barberhauler for jib, adjustable from cockpit
- Mainsheet with purchase system 1:6 / 1:24 transmitted on GRP base with swifel arm at cockpit bottom.
- Mainsheet traveller at side deck level in aft cockpit
- 1 Lewmar sz. 44 deck hatch on coach roof fwd of mast - flush, 1 Lewmar Mitre Sz. 0 portlight each side in cockpit
- 2 Coach roof windows, Dodger sliding hatch with window, halyard bags stb/ps
RIG & SAILS
- Rig, carbon, 1 set of spreaders, deck stepped incl. rod rigging, aluminium boom,1 main halyard, 1 jib halyard „9/10“, 2 reefs, 2 manual dyneema backstay in cockpit, manual vang, outhaul, cunningham
NAVIGATION & INSTRUMENTS
- Illuminated compass at companionway - LED navigation lights
- Engine (Diesel, approx. 9.9 hp), Dehler 30 one design 'Stealth Drive' retracting concept, operated from cockpit, 3 blade fixed propeller, 12 V - 70 A Alternator - Fuel tank, transparent, approx. 25 l
- 12 V electric system with main panel, 12 V USB socket
- Battery set - capacity: Starter and service battery: Li-Io 1 x 90 Ah
- LPG gas system, stowage for 1 bottle - Water ballast, appr. 200 l each side with electric pump and valves, overboard discharge
- Manual and electrical bilge pump with control panel
- Black water system (appr. 35 l) with deck extraction and seacock for head - Fresh water system with manual pump - Fresh water tank, flexible, appr. 40 l
SHIPPING & TRANSPORT
- CE - Certificate cat. A - 4 / B - 6
- Owners manual
- EC - Type Examination Certificate - One Design Measurement
For more information on this yacht, please contact us..