2014 Custom Carolina 36'
2014 Custom Carolina 36'
Boat Name: "Miss Emma"
Miss Emma is a 2014 Custom Carolina 36 Walkaround Express currently available for sale in Los Sueños, Puntarenas . This boat has a price of $359,000 Our team at Seattle Yachts is here to help you find the right boat for your needs, budget, and style. We have access to boats off the market that will never be seen online so contact us today with your interest.
|Boat Name:||Miss Emma|
|Model:||36 Walkaround Express|
|Display Length:||36 ft|
|Beam:||11 ft in|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||275|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||35|
|Max Speed:||33 kn|
|Number of Engines:||1|
|Engine Power||550.00 HP|
|City:||Los Sueños, Puntarenas|
Miss Emma is a 2014 Custom Carolina 36 Center Console, designed by Steve Matthews of Ocean Yachts and built by Irving Forbes. Miss Emma is a true fishing machine. This 36ft single Cummins engine boat, boasts a spacious cockpit and walk-around design. The center helm and tower, give you the utmost convenience and visibility. Miss Emma has been meticulously maintained by its knowledgeable owner and is ready to go! Come see Miss Emma, conveniently located in Los Suenos, Costa Rica.
Seattle Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Galati Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
- Open Center Console Design
- White paint topsides
- FRP transom
- Vetus bow thruster
- Rod holders in tower and gunwale
- Fishbox in centerline at the transom
- Chain locker to bow with drainage to bilge
- Grey SeaDek padded foam overlay
- Cockpit and decks drain overboard
- Stainless steel mooring cleats
- Thru-hulls below water line
- Bronze and marelon water lines, double clmaped valves
- Hull mounted zinc on transom
- (4) Four Rule 2000gph 12VDC Bilge pumps
- Four bladed bronze propeller
- Stainless steel propeller shaft
- Cutless shaft bearing
- Single I-beam strut
- Stainless steel rudder
- Stainless steel single actuator trim tab by Lenco
- Black ablative type antifouling paint
- Fortress FX-11 anchor
- Galvanized chain rode
- Tubular aluminum handrails along sides of tower
- Cuddy cabin and deck foam cored FRP
- Electric flush head by Jabsco at head
- Fresh water and salt water wash down hoses to forward and cockpit port and starboard below gunwales
For more information on this yacht, please contact us..