2002 Catalina 47'
2002 Catalina 47'
Boat Name: "QUIET FLIGHT"
QUIET FLIGHT is a 2002 Catalina 470 currently available for sale in Fort Pierce Florida. This boat has a price of $235,000 Our team at Seattle Yachts is here to help you find the right boat for your needs, budget, and style. We have access to boats off the market that will never be seen online so contact us today with your interest.
|Boat Name:||QUIET FLIGHT|
|Display Length:||47 ft|
|Beam:||14 ft 0 in|
|Max Draft:||5 ft 8 in|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||--|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||--|
|Number of Engines:||1|
|Engine Power||75.00 HP|
Quiet Flight a pristine 2002 Catalina 470. The Catalina 470 features a unique, structural fiberglass grid that is bonded to the hull and provides both strength for the hull and a massive foundation for securing bulkheads, equipment, engine, and tanks. The generous deck beam is carried well aft providing for an expansive cockpit with twin steering stations and a large master stateroom below.
The Catalina 470 embodies all that is essential to safe passage-making and all that is desired in performance, function, comfort, and luxury. Quiet Flight is a two-cabin model, in the aft cabin is a large queen size bed. On the transom, a well-engineered Arch is mounted, and a set of dinghy davits and solar panels are installed on the arch. Quiet Flight is a go-anywhere Yacht, her 12V DC is designed to stay off the grid for long periods of time. Her 810Watts Solar panels will keep the new Odyssey8D batteries charged to run the refrigeration and watermaker as long as there is sun. The Diesel Generator is only used on prolonged cloudy days.
- New Odyssey 8D AGM batteries
- 810 Watts of Solar energy
- New Watermaker 12V 8-12 Gallons/Hr Electromaax
- Rocna 73 Lb anchor
- New Bottom paint in March 2023
- Standing rigging replaced in 2017
Seattle Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
- Two cabin boat with two heads and showers
- Owners stateroom is aft with queen-size island berth, hanging lockers, drawers, vanity desk with seat, and private entrance to the aft head and shower.
- Main salon features large dinette, glass finished dining table to port, and settee sitting to starboard.
- Guest stateroom forward features large Pullman berth, hanging lockers, shelves and private head with shower. All the way forward is a washer and dryer. Under the berth is access to a locker and the Generator.
- Teak and holly veneer sole
- Large forward-facing Chart Table with ample storage
For more information on this yacht, please contact us..