2018 Carver 40'
2018 Carver 40'
Boat Name: ""
is a 2018 Carver 40 currently available for sale in Key West Florida. This boat has a price of $569,500 Our team at Seattle Yachts is here to help you find the right boat for your needs, budget, and style. We have access to boats off the market that will never be seen online so contact us today with your interest.
|Display Length:||40 ft|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||--|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||--|
|Number of Engines:||2|
|Engine Model||QSB 6.7|
|Engine Power||380.00 HP|
40 Carver Diesel Command Bridge has all you need for some great trips to Islands, Key West, Bahamas and much more. With her two staterooms, two heads, joystick docking, spacious salon, fly bridge and full electronics package she is ready for some great family adventures. Please notice in the listing a list of her great upgrades.
- Joystick Docking
- Garmin Color GPS XSV Plotter
- Bow Thruster
- Garmin Auto Pilot
- Garmin VHF
- Garmin Radar 48 Mile Range
- Cummins Instrument Gauges
- Back up Camera System and Engine Room Monitor Camera
Upgrades, Special Build Request and Notable Items
- Installed the TV antenna on the hardtop in lieu of bridge area
- Installed color changing LED overhead lights in the cockpit ceiling and bridge hardtop
- Installed LED courtesy exterior lights
- Installed a polished stainless steel Anchor
- Painted the galley exhaust exterior vent to match hull gel color
- Installed Flay pole and mount on the aft bridge overhang
- Upgraded the master and Guest stateroom Mattresses
- Installed larger teak table in cockpit
- Installed Icemaker and trash container under the Cockpit Grill inside cabinet
- Relocated horn to the forward end of the bridge hardtop
- Added Transom underwater lights
- Oil Change System
- Added Back rest to Bridge Sun Pad Area
- Installed a Fusion UD750 stereo with I-phone Dock; Cockpit to have remote with speakers and all speaker color to match hull color
- Sleeping: Queen size, island berth. Dual tables and halogen sconce style reading lights
- Privacy: Master stateroom is secured with a hinged wooden door and locking door.
- Storage: Port and starboard overhead lockers. Port and starboard hanging lockers.'
- CO detector
- Ventilation: Opening overhead hatch with screen
- Lighting: Natural light provided by overhead hatch and hull side windows with blinds.
- Six Overhead 12V lights recessed in the headliner and controlled by a rocker switch. Two Sconce reading lights.
Master Head Compartment
- Fiberglass shower stall with bench seat and hinged aluminum and acrylic door. Shower head can be used as a hank shower. Sump drain with automatic pump. Exhaust Fan. Led overhead light Molded non skid floor.
- Toilet, Raritan electric pedestal with freshwater flush
- Opening port window with curtain
- Vanity: Equipped with vessel sink, under sink storage, solid surface counter top, mirrored cabinet
- Lighting: Two LED lights recessed in the headliner and controlled by wall mounted rocker switch
- Electrical 110V GFI outlet
- Sleeping: Twin berths with with filler cushion that converts twin berths on full size mattress.
- Privacy door secured by hinged wooden locking door.
- Lighting is illumination and is provided by three recessed overhead LED lights controlled by rocker switch.
- Two bedside reading lights.
- Hanging locker with illumination and mirror.
Second Stateroom & Day Head
- Shower: Hand held shower with curtain, Sump drain with automatic pump. Exhaust fan
- LED overhead light. Molded non skip floor
- Toilet: Raritan electric pedestal toilet with freshwater flush
- Hull window with opening portlight and curtain
- Vanity, the vanity is equipped with vessel sink, under sink storage, solid surface counter top, mirrored cabinet.
- Lighting: Two LED lights recessed in the headliner and controlled by wall mounted rocker switch.
- Electrical: 110V GFI protected outlet.
- Added Table
- Air Deflector: Plexiglass wind deflector in installed on the leading edge of the Command Bridge.
- Courtesy Lights
- Seating: Adjustable helm chairs. Wraparound seating with storage under seat cushions and aft sun pad
- Beverage Holders: Five stainless steel
- Tilt Steering
- USB outlet
Fresh Water and Holding Systems
- Fresh Water System: Three 40 gal polyethylene tank with shore water connection and integrated pressure reduction value
- Fresh water fill fitting installed on walkway. Eleven gal water heater
- On demand fresh water is delivered via a fresh water pump installed in the engine room
Deck and Hardware
- 316 stainless steel rails are used throughout the vessel. Rail stanchion bases are secured using aluminum backing plates laminated into the decks fiberglass
- Mooring Cleats: 10 inch mooring cleats are used at the bow, stern and amidship.. Cleats are secured using aluminum backing plated fused into the vessels laminate.
- Foredeck access: Wide walkways are on each side of the cabin top and provide safe, secure access from the cockpit to the foredeck.
- Foredeck Hatch with Screen.
Safety and Navigation
- Two bilge pumps 1,500 gallon or 5678L per hour automatic bilge pumps are installed each with manual on/off switch at the helm. A float switch for the high bilge water alarm in installed in the engine compartment.
- Bilge Ventilation: Four ventilator blowers are installed in the engine room. Each blower creates 240 CFM volume.
- CO alarms: Monitors with alarms are installed in both staterooms and the salon
- Engine Alarms: Engine oil pressure and water temperature alarms are installed at the helm.
- Fire Suppression System in engine room
- Compass is illuminated (Ritchie)
- Seacocks: Marine grade bronze seacocks are used below water line with thru hull openings.
- Hull, Deck and Superstructure: Hand laid structural and non-structural fiberglass and core laminates bonded with infused resin.
- Hull Bottom: Surface beneath the water line is bead blasted to create an optimal bonding surface for anti-fouling paint. Sea Hawk brand anti-fouling paint is sprayed onto the hull to create a smooth running bottom.
- Stringer System: Fiberglass encapsulated foam stringers are used throughout the yacht.
- Interior Bulkhead, cabinets and drawers are precision cut, hand laminates. Drawers and lined with laminate.
- Integral aluminum truss reinforcement in cabin top structure.
Seattle Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by OneWater Yacht Group. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
For more information on this yacht, please contact us..