1995 Broward 118'
1995 Broward 118'
Boat Name: ""
is a 1995 Broward Raised Pilothouse currently available for sale in stuart Florida. This boat has a price of $1,940,000 Our team at Seattle Yachts is here to help you find the right boat for your needs, budget, and style. We have access to boats off the market that will never be seen online so contact us today with your interest.
|Display Length:||118 ft|
|Beam:||24 ft in|
|Min Draft:||6 ft in|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||7,700|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||1,400|
|Number of Engines:||2|
|Engine Make||Detroit Diesel|
|Engine Model||DDEC 16V-92|
|Engine Power||1450.00 HP|
1995 Broward 118 Raised Pilothouse Motor Yacht
New photos and updates coming soon!
“SUP” is an example of American yacht building at its finest. Being one of the few full 24 ft beam Yachts built at Broward Shipbuilding in Ft. Lauderdale, this yacht incorporates modern designs and steadfast engineering. The wide beam maximizes the volume of the interior without giving up space for full walk around decks for crew line handling or just a deck stroll.
The main deck/salon feels very spacious and rivals much larger yachts. It is light and has full ocean views that are attributed to the upgraded oversized windows. The interior finish with the combination of the walnut trim and big windows is truly rich and light. She boasts 4 guest staterooms with private heads and crew quarters for 5. With a newly refurbished galley and a “eat in” country kitchen this is always a focal point of activity on the yacht.
The staterooms give this the quality of the suites in the finest hotels with the ability to change your location daily while be treated like royalty with one on one service. This is due to the ability to carry 2 to 1 crew ratio if you desire this level of service.
The aft deck and fly bridge areas allows guests to enjoy the outdoors with so much space that if one wants to have an “alone moment”, between the bow seating, the aft deck or the fly bridge you can be social or have that moments that make a lifetime of memories.
“SUP” is powered by twin DDEC 16V-92 Detroit diesel engines that provide a cruise speed of 16 knots and a top speed of 20 knots. With her large fuel tanks she has the legs to do the long hauls nonstop that is missing from so many yachts of her size built today. Also with her stabilization fins provide a safe stable ride. Her large water tanks and water maker make her have the ability for that extended stay on the anchor or in remote areas without the constant need to go to the dock for fuel or water. Imaging only fueling one time per season! The yacht is powered by 2- 50 KW Northern Lights generators which were completely rebuilt and the back ends redone in 2019 to give dependable support power.
“SUP” has separate 3 cabins for crew quarters forward and 1 engineer quarters aft so the owner and crew have their private space. Also aft is the toy storage space aft of the engine room for scuba tanks, bikes, fishing gear or any other items you wish to carry aboard. The saying “Happy Crew, Happy Owner” is easily achieved on this yacht due to the space and ease of maintenance of this vessel.
In the words of the current owner, this is What’s “SUP”! See for yourself how much value there is in this proven yacht without the $11,000,000 replacement price tag.
When you pull into the anchorage or marina, your yacht is big enough to go the distance but small enough to get into most places.
Support parts are easy to get when needed (as all are US) and access to all equipment is readily available which is not the case in most non-US built yachts. This your Captain will tell you cuts costs of operation. Plus being a US built hull she can be chartered in the US waters without issues.
“SUP” has so many positive attributes that they are too numerous to list this is truly a must see yacht.
Seattle Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Lima Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
The yacht has had numerous upgrades throughout her life to include a 3ft swim platform addition; Teak and Holly overhead panels on the aft deck, and all electronics were upgraded in 2009.
In 2010/2011 She had a complete paint job in Matterhorn white Awlgrip. Also the interior was stained walnut joinery, new carpet, new soft goods throughout, new custom furnishings, new flat screen TV’s with surround sound theater quality speakers.
In 2013, August, all of the sea chests were completely rebuilt to new condition as well as the anchor windlass. Also in 2013 there was a new air compressor and two new sets of washer and dryers both in the guest and crew areas. Anyone who has spent time on board a yacht with full guests knows this is truly a necessity.
- 09/2020 NEW Viking 6-burner stove
- 03/2020 Replaced grill flybridge
- 03/2020 Recoated Teak table flybridge and counter top
- 03/2020 Recoated Teak rails
- 03/2020 Replaced raw water pumps mains
- 03/2020 Replaced fresh water pumps mains
- 03/2020 Replaced flooring port starboard queens port single all crew quarters bathrooms
- 03/2020 Replaced faucets in bathrooms
- 03/2020 Rebuilt and serviced toilets
- 03/2020 NEW Teak floors installed in all showers
- 02/2020 Sand blasted bottom inspected, applied 9 barrier coats and 2 bottom coats of Trilux 99
- 02/2020 Prop speed applied on all running gear
- 02/2020 Full service Naiad stabilizers
- 02/2020 Replaced all zincs
- 02/2020 Replaced all zincs mains and generators
- 02/2020 Serviced A-sea inverters
- 02/2020 Replaced all 10 starting and generator batteries
- 02/2020 Serviced and updated water maker
- 01/2020 Cleaned and repainted fresh water tank
- 01/2020 Cleaned and resealed black water tank
- 09/2019 Serviced both mains and both generators
- 08/2019 Replaced 1-100 amp power cord
- 08/2019 Complete buff and wax of entire vessel
- 08/2019 Installed a new TV on the aft deck
- 03/2019 Installed all new Fusion stereo amps and speakers
- 03/2019 Installed a dedicated battery bank and charger for flybridge and aft deck DC electrical
- 03/2019 Installed a new icemaker - flybridge
- 03/2019 Fabricated all new Plexiglas flybridge windshield
- 03/2019 Installed all new underwater lights
- 03/2019 Rebuilt air compressor and serviced
- 03/2019 Sanded Teak decks
- 03/2019 New hydraulic pump bow thruster
- 03/2019 Changed all new LED lights interior and exterior
- 03/2019 Serviced Meritron monitoring system to full functions
- 03/2019 Rebuilt both black water macerator pumps
- 03/2019 Serviced all shower pumps
- 03/2019 Replaced AC raw water pumps and fresh water loop pump.
- 03/2019 Replaced air handlers crew starboard Queen, port Queen, and serviced all air handlers remaining
- 03/2019 Installed all new countertops sink fixtures and table in the galley
For more information on this yacht, please contact us..