2019 Boston Whaler 38'
2019 Boston Whaler 38'
Boat Name: ""
is a 2019 Boston Whaler 380 Outrage currently available for sale in Staten Island New York. This boat has a price of $498,000 Our team at Seattle Yachts is here to help you find the right boat for your needs, budget, and style. We have access to boats off the market that will never be seen online so contact us today with your interest.
|Display Length:||38 ft|
|Beam:||11 ft 8 in|
|Min Draft:||2 ft in|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||--|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||--|
|Max Speed:||52 kn|
|Number of Engines:||3|
|Engine Power||350.00 HP|
Enjoy the thrill of this Beautiful Blue Boston Whaler Outrage 38’
Fully loaded and super clean!
She is ready to fish or just relax on with friends and family.
Take advantage of this latest model at pre-owned pricing.
Stylish and loaded with all the must have options!
Fully loaded with:
Mercury platinum warranty thru 06/2025
Abaco blue hull
Garmin Fantom 4 open array radar
Cockpit fold-out bench seat
(2) Upgraded Garmin 8616 display
Joystick with Skyhook
Cabin air conditioning
Retractable sun shade
Garmin 315 VHF
Mercury vessel view 7"
Upgraded Fusion stereo
Cockpit fold-down table
Seattle Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Staten Island Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
• 10" Stainless steel pull-up cleats: bow (2), spring line (2), crosstie cleats at transom (2)
• 10" Stainless steel cleats: stern cockpit with gunnel board hawse pipe (2), anchor locker (1)
• 29" interior freeboard
• Acrylic transom door with stainless steel latch
• Anchor - galvanized
• Anchor roller davit - stainless steel thru hull
• Bow eye - heavy duty polished stainless steel
• Chrome Boston Whaler Logo
• Dive door - molded fiberglass boarding door on port side with removable stainless steel dive ladder with dedicated storage in transom seat
• Drink holders - stainless steel; (2) in bow, (2) in hawse pipes, (2) at helm, (2) at console lounge, (2) in cockpit couch armrests and (4) in couch flip table
• Full coaming bolsters from bow to stern
• Lighting - LED courtesy lighting throughout cockpit, blue rope lighting
• Lighting - LED courtesy lights in mechanical bilge (4- white), bow seating storage compartments (3-blue), anchor working area (white) and console storage (3-white)
• Livewell - pressurized (60-gallon) located at the transom on centerline with acrylic lid, blue interior with removable divider and dual red LED lighting (2000 GPH pump)
• Motorwell drains
• Rails - low profile interior bow rail - welded stainless steel
• Rails - cockpit toe rails - stainless steel
• Rails - grab rails - stainless steel; forward lounge (2), couch leaning post, cabin companionway
• Rod holders - stainless steel gunnel mounted; at bow (4), stbd cockpit (3), port cockpit (2), integrated into hardtop frame (6)
• Rod holders - stainless steel transom mounted (2)
• Rod holders - under starboard gunnel (3) for 6' rods (deleted with cockpit seating option)
• Rub-rail - heavy duty white rub-rail with stainless steel insert
• Self-bailing cockpit sole
• Swim platform with recessed telescoping boarding ladder and grab rail
• Under gunnel storage shelf with downrigger weight holders (2 per side)
For more information on this yacht, please contact us..