2021 Beneteau 54'
2021 Beneteau 54'
Boat Name: "Leonilda"
Leonilda is a 2021 Beneteau Oceanis Yacht 54 currently available for sale in Miami Florida. This boat has a price of $879,900 Our team at Seattle Yachts is here to help you find the right boat for your needs, budget, and style. We have access to boats off the market that will never be seen online so contact us today with your interest.
|Model:||Oceanis Yacht 54|
|Display Length:||54 ft|
|Beam:||16 ft 4 in|
|Max Draft:||6 ft 8 in|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||--|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||--|
|Number of Engines:||1|
|Engine Power||110.00 HP|
THIS OCEANIS YACHT-54 IS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENT FROM BENETEAU OF ITS HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL OCEANIS SERIES
- BOAT HAS BEEN MAINTAINED IN “LIKE NEW” CONDITION BY HER ORIGINAL OWNER
- THIS IS TRUELY “LIKE PURCHASING A NEW BOAT” AT A GREATLY REDUCED PRICE -- “WITH NO WAITING TIME”
- ALL MANUFACTURER NEW BOAT WARRANTIES WILL TRANSFER WITH THE VESSEL
- PLEASE CLICK ON THE VIDEOS IN THE PHOTO SECTION ABOVE - THEY WERE FILMED ON THIS SPECIFIC YACHT
- DESIGNED FOR SHORT HANDED SAILING – ALL LINES LET AFT TO ALL ELECTRIC WINCHES (4) FOR SINGLE PERSON OPERATION
- IN-MAST ROLLER FURLING MAIN AND GENOA ON ELECTRIC FURLER
- WINDLASS CONTROL AT HELM WITH CHAIN COUNTER – SEPARATE REMOTE WINDLASS CONTROL AT ANCHOR LOCKER
- HUGE COCKPIT WITH SEPARATE SEATING AND TABLE AREAS TO PORT AND STARBD – TABLES LOWER ELCTRICALLY TO FORM (2) LOUNGING BEDS IN COCKPIT
- SEPARATE SUNBEDS TO EITHER SIDE OF COMPANIONWAY
- ADDITIONAL SUNBEDS ON FOREDECK WITH BIMINI
- TWIN WHEEL STEERING FOR BETTER SAILING CONTROL AND OPENS UP SPACE IN COCKPIT
- STRAIGHT SHAFT DIESEL ENGINE WITH FOLDING PROP AND TWIN RUDDERS
- SWIM PLATFORM ELECTRICLY FOLDS OUT FROM STERN WITH STEPS TO COCKPIT AND LADDER TO THE WATER
- HUGE TENDER GARAGE – STORES (8 ) FT INFLATABLE TENDER
- FULLY AIR CONDITIONED WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT (44,000 BTU – 4 SYSTEMS)
- BRIGHT AND AIRY SALON WITH U-SHAPED GALLEY, TONS OF STORAGE, U-SHAPED DINETTE TO STARBD, L-SHAPED SETTEE TO PORT, NAV STATION
- LARGE MASTER SUITE FORWARD WITH CENTERLINE ISLAND BERTH, AND (2) SEPARATE COMPARTMENTS FOR HEAD AND SHOWER
- TWO GUEST CABINS AFT – EACH WITH PRIVATE HEAD AND SHOWER
- GENERATOR, BOW THRUSTER, ADDITIONAL REFRIGERATOR/FREEZER, LED LIGHTING,
- READY TO SAIL AWAY ON YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE
This vessel is the latest design from the desk of Biscontini Yacht Design,
A Plumb bow and stern add to the waterline, which help keep her cruising speed high, often hitting above 10 knots. A fixed bowsprit supports the anchor and serves as an attachment point for the Code Zero or other furling headsails, should one choose to increase performance even more. Three hull windows on each side allow natural light to fill the interior and allow for views of the surrounding area. A large arch at the forward end of the cockpit is a newer Beneteau innovation. It helps support the full cockpit Bimini, which is a welcome option when cruising the Caribbean or other warm climate areas. The arch also serves as the attachment point for the mainsheet turning blocks, which keep the cockpit clear from obstruction and maximize usable space.
Set up for shorthanded sailing, all lines are led aft to the twin electric winches on each side of the cockpit, directly in front of the helm. This allows for push button sail trim from where you are sitting, and single-handed sail handling becomes efficient and easy.
Her "Yacht" designation is not simply a moniker; it is apparent as you immediately step on board. Her teak decks and, wide side decks allow for easy transit throughout the boat. .
The interior is designed to maximize space and offer a bright and airy feel while maintaining separation of different living spaces. The boat has 3 separate hull side windows plus additional ports for light. And her Alpi woodwork adds a luxurious touch to her accommodations
Please contact listing broker today to set up an appointment to see this extraordinary vessel
Boat can be purchase with Bitcoin or several other Crypto currencies if desired.
Seattle Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA-56 2 in ft, 17.12 meters
LWL-52 ft 5 in, 15.40 meters
BEAM-16 ft 5 in, 5.0 meters
DRAFT-6ft 8 in, 2.0 meters
DISPLACEMENT-36,586 lbs, 16,600 kg
BALASt-11,307 lbs., 5,130 kg
Air Draft-78 ft 9 in, 24.00 meters
- Yanmar 4JH110 (110 hp) diesel with - straight shaft 205- HOURS
- Cummins 7.5 kw, 115v generator 260 Hours
- FUEL…… 2x 53 gal….. 2 x 200 ltrs ( total in 2 roto-molded tanks)
- WATER…. 190 gal……. 720 ltrs (total in 3 roto-molded tanks)
HOLDING- 2 tanks – Forward-13 gal (49 L) Aft- 21 gal (80 L)
- Range under engine power, 490 NM
LINK TO BENETEAU OCEANIS YACHT- 54 BROCHURE https://www.beneteau.com/us/oceanis-yacht/oceanis-yacht-54
For more information on this yacht, please contact us..