2023 Beneteau 32'
2023 Beneteau 32'
Boat Name: "In Stock"
In Stock is a 2023 Beneteau Gran Turismo currently available for sale in Seattle Washington. This boat has a price of $420,675 Our team at Seattle Yachts is here to help you find the right boat for your needs, budget, and style. We have access to boats off the market that will never be seen online so contact us today with your interest.
|Boat Name:||In Stock|
|Display Length:||32 ft|
|Beam:||10 ft 11 in|
|Max Draft:||4 ft 3 in|
|Min Draft:||2 ft 7 in|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||212|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||42|
|Number of Engines:||2|
|Engine Power||300.00 HP|
Just received, in stock at our Denison Seattle offices on Lake Union. Make an appointment to view!
On display at the Seattle Boats Afloat Show April 27-30th.
Streamlined and sporty, the Gran Turismo 32, designed and built in France, is the latest in Beneteau's line of express cruisers, and takes advantage of all that design knowledge. She has an inviting cockpit with large seating that can be turned into a sunpad, seats facing forward for 4 to sit by the driver, and great access to go forward to the foredeck area via a port-side walkway. Outdoor galley with electric BBQ, opening roof, sleeping for 4, a nice bathroom with separate shower are just a few of the other great features the Gran Turismo 32 offers.
- Outboards - Twin 300 Mercury outboards, with joystick docking and maneuvering
- Bow Thruster
- Opening fiberglass electric roof
- Protection from the elements - Full glass windshield, fiberglass roof and glass windows with openings inserts.
- Terrific foredeck access - Opening to Port of windshield gives access to a walkway to go to 3-person sunpad and to easily set up lines for docking, or anchoring. Easy for kids, dogs and everyone else to enjoy the views!
- Interior salon has convertible berth two sleep 2, and a separate cabin for 2 more.
- Enclosed head with electric toilet and separate shower stall
Pictures of sistership,
Seattle Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
- Hull - Fiberglass with balsa core. Air Step Beneteau patented technology. Derived from aeronautical industry technology, the Air Step® forms small steps under the hull that help evacuate the water stream and reduce the amount of friction. Combined with captured air forming a cushion, as well as runners to the rear of the hull increasing stability, these chevronned steps considerably increase speed, while reducing energy consumption.
- Floor - White non-skid.
- Lighting - 5 overhead in cockpit / 1 red/white light at steering station
- Speakers - Fusion brand, 1 subwoofer and 4 speakers in cockpit, 2 in forward bow area facing towards sunpads/seating. Controlled through Garmin Chartplotter and downbelow at Fusion stereo. Bluetooth capacity.
- Upholstery - Outdoor cushions in two-tone silver with brown accents. Matte finish. Comes with white vinyl covers. The forward cushions and aft seating cushions can all be removed and store inside, the rest can be covered and is under the roof and glass sides.
- Retractable Hardtop - Fiberglass hardtop, located over the helm and forward cockpit seating. About 6 x 3 feet.
- Windshield - Very large windshield, with access door to go forward to Port. There are large windows to port and starboard, with opening inserts on each side.
- Bow Thruster and engines Joystick controls
- Wide and deep self-bailing cockpit (Freeboard: 0,74 m / 2’5’’)
- Seating (Forward in cockpit, to Port) - 2-person side seat to the left of the helm, with flip up bolster and foot rest. With the forward hatch to go forward opened, this is a great place to get some fresh air while still being under the roof.
- Seating (Helm, to Starboard) - 2 individual flip-up seats with arm rests, can be moved forward and back, with a wooden foot rest.
- Seating (Aft) - U-shaped seating can seat 6-7 people, with a table that can be lowered to convert into a sunpad. The back rest can be flipped back to create seating that faces towards the rear view.
- Teak cockpit table ( 3’5’’ x 3’11’’), with three cupholders.
- Storage (Under the floor) - 1 Large lockable central cockpit locker with gas piston assisted opening + Access ladder, with access to fuel tanks and electrical systems, but also plenty of extra room (with the inboard engine option, this is where the engines would go).
- Storage (Under seating) - L-shaped flip up seating, with gas springs. 1 smaller storage with aft access, which is also place for optional liferaft, but more commonly could store fenders.
- Telescopic swim ladder - to starboard, under lid.
- Cockpit shower - to Starboard, hot and cold water
- Safety gate to port.
Exterior Galley (Kitchen):
- Glass hatch cover with gas springs
- Sink with retractable tap water
- BBQ - Kenyon electric BBQ
- Refrigerator - Isotherm mini-fridge with freezer compartment
- Storage under counter
- Cup holder at counter
- Wiper - 1 large electric wiper
- Air Conditioning vents
- Chartplotter - Garmin GPSmap 8416 xsv Multifunction screen 16-inch touchscreen chartplotter with radar, depth, stereo
- Engines computer - Mercury. Will read engines data, fuel burn and range, show alarms
- VHF - Garmin with RAM mic
- Bow Thruster Controls
- Engines Joystick - Mercury joystick, for docking and maneauvering
- Switches - Power, navigation/anchor lights, manual bilge pumps, water pressure, cockpit light, underwater lights, horn, wipers and wash fluid.
- Throttles - Mercury, with 1 liver mode, engine start-stop, trim up and down.
- Trim Tabs - Lenco trim tab controls with trim indicator lights
- Sports steering wheel
- Arm-rest with glovebox storage function - includes 12V DC outlet and wireless charge pad for phones.
- 1 Cup holder
The foredeck is easily accessible via the port side windshield opening. Just straight access to Port, and the walkway goes all the way forward, past the sun pad which is offset to starboard, to then make a right in front of the sun pad. This gives very easy access to the windlass and port and starboard cleats and railings to install fenders. Access makes it easy for kids, dogs, and less mobile people to enjoy the views and the sun.
- Speakers - 2 Fusion speakers, facing inward toward the sun pad.
- Forward sun deck: 1,95 m x 1,85 m / 6’5’’ x 6’1’’, has a space for three people with armrests and headrests. Sunpad can be stored inside, or there is a vinyl cover. 4 cup holders
- Mooring/anchoring gear - Stainless steel bow fitting with a roller, self-bailing mooring locker with hatch cover, Danforth anchor with chain and rode, Lewmar electric windlass. When the mooring cover is closed, there is a flat deck with non-skid, and you can sit there; there are even two cup holders.
- Courtesy lighting
- All-around railing
- Flat deck
For more information on this yacht, please contact us..