2018 Beneteau 40'
2018 Beneteau 40'
Boat Name: "Ocean Eyes"
Ocean Eyes is a 2018 Beneteau Gran Turismo currently available for sale in Seattle Washington. This boat has a price of $448,900 Our team at Seattle Yachts is here to help you find the right boat for your needs, budget, and style. We have access to boats off the market that will never be seen online so contact us today with your interest.
|Boat Name:||Ocean Eyes|
|Display Length:||40 ft|
|Beam:||12 ft 8 in|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||172|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||53|
|Max Speed:||38 kn|
|Number of Engines:||2|
|Engine Power||370.00 HP|
'Ocean Eyes' is a class B offshore rated express cruiser yacht designed by the famous Italian super-yacht designer Nuvolari Lenard and built by Beneteau. She has been freshwater kept since new and serviced annually by the Volvo Penta dealer.
Key features include:
- 3 years of hull warranty left
- Equipped with Beneteau's patented air step hull design which increases her efficiency and stability
- Top speed of about 38 knots on her upgraded D6 370 HP Volvo diesel engines
- Easy docking with Volvo Penta Joystick control
- Updated Fusion sound system
- Solid teak cockpit
- Hydraulic swim-platform
- Hard top convertible
- Full enclosure ideal for year-round cruising
- Reverse cycle heating and air conditioning
Seattle Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Air Step 2 is an evolution and an upgrade of the first generations based on Beneteau's customer experience and their R&D Department.
The concept remains the same as the first generation: a V-shaped step under the hull with hard chines in the aft that generate a perfect grip when turning. The step creates an "air cushion" which reduces the drag thus improves performances and brings a smoother ride.
Air Step 2 has different air intakes under the hull. These are more simple to build but most of all they dramatically increase the air flow in the step.
There is 3 times more air than the first generation air step. The results are significant:
- 1.5 knots more in top speed
- Even less bow rise than in generation one. (almost no bow rise at all)
- Can now carry 1,500 lbs more load and gear onboard without decreasing top speed (this means more equipment and comfort with the same performance)
For more information on this yacht, please contact us..