2017 Beneteau 41'
2017 Beneteau 41'
Boat Name: "Melody"
Melody is a 2017 Beneteau 41.1 currently available for sale in Deale Maryland. This boat has a price of $315,000 Our team at Seattle Yachts is here to help you find the right boat for your needs, budget, and style. We have access to boats off the market that will never be seen online so contact us today with your interest.
|Display Length:||41 ft|
|Beam:||13 ft 9 in|
|Max Draft:||5 ft 6 in|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||53|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||63|
|Number of Engines:||0|
This is not your usual Beneteau 41.1!!
First of all, she is owned by the original buyer and has never been chartered. She's the three cabin one head owner's version.
Melody has many additions that make her fun to sail, easy to handle, and a delight to be aboard.
You don't usually find upgrades like......
- Lithium Batteries
- 2 year old upgraded FUSION MC 6000 main sail and genoa sails from Quantum......plus a Gennaker and Code 0.
- Solar Panels
- Bow Thruster
- Folding Prop
- Dinghy and Liferaft
- Full B&G Instrumentation including AIS
All in a waterway friendly yacht.
She's extra clean....well equipped....and ready to Cruise South this winter!
Seattle Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by S&J Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Melody is the owner's version of the popular 41.1. She has never been chartered.
The Forward Cabin has a spacious center line berth, hanging locker to starboard, storage cabinet to port and two opening doors that dramatically open to the main saloon, allowing the boat to feel quite spacious.
The main sal0n follows with a "U shaped settee to port, drop leaf table, facing settee to port with forward end used as seating for the forward facing nav table.
- The Saloon table has the optional extension
- There is an additional berth in the Saloon, available as option.
- LED Indirect Lighting in the Saloon
The "L" shaped galley is next aft to port and is located at the bottom of the companionway. This is a pleasant place to prepare meals and the cook feels completly part of the activities in the salon. Also, it is the perfect placement to hand lunch up to the sailors in the cockpit.
- Optional Microwave oven
- Front Opening Refrigerator Plus Freezer
- Double Bowl Stainless Steel Sinks with Cover and Cutting Board
- Two Burner Propane Stove with Oven - Gimballed
- Extra Fresh Water Fawcet with Carbon Filter
To starboard of the companionway is the head with separate stall shower and it has a dual entry. One from the saln at the base of the companionway and another private entrance from the port aft cabin.
- Optional Quiet Flush Electric Head with Fresh Water Flush
The starbard aft cabin is entered from the base of the companionway and just aft of the galley.
She is outfitted to be a comfortable home away from home and has been kept in excellent condition. She also features the following...
- Reverse Cycle Heat and Air
- Screens for all overhead hatches, ports and companionway
- Caframo fan in Master Cabin
- Watermaker makes for comfortable cruising
- Inverter connected to all 110V outlets...hair dryer...coffee maker...toaster....whatever, no problem.
For more information on this yacht, please contact us..