2021 Aquila 54'
2021 Aquila 54'
Boat Name: "Blessed"
Blessed is a 2021 Aquila 54 currently available for sale in Fort Lauderdale Florida. This boat has a price of $2,650,000 Our team at Seattle Yachts is here to help you find the right boat for your needs, budget, and style. We have access to boats off the market that will never be seen online so contact us today with your interest.
|Display Length:||54 ft|
|Beam:||25 ft 2 in|
|Min Draft:||4 ft 6 in|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||671|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||238|
|Number of Engines:||2|
|Engine Make||Volvo Penta|
|Engine Power||480.00 HP|
2021 Aquila 54 Power Catamaran Cruising Yacht
Winner of "Multi-Hull of the Year" 2022!!
The award-winning Aquila 54 power catamaran delivers a world-class cruising experience with the highest CE Class A rating for recreational open ocean capability. BLESSED is durably constructed and features Aquila’s signature Portuguese bridge deck with full walkaround enclosed climate-controlled bridge helm and lounge. This sumptuously appointed catamaran yacht is ideally designed for long range cruising in a variety of sea conditions and for entertaining, with multiple social areas that are loaded with amenities. BLESSED is configured with the optional aft captain’s quarters, but she can easily be handled by an owner/operator. Main deck extends forward for a full-beam master suite, while guests are accommodated in private starboard and port hull en-suite staterooms. Unique bulbous bows developed by Aquila in 2016, provide a seaworthy, comfortable, and fuel-efficient ride, like no other cruising catamaran yacht!
Seattle Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Aquila worked with renowned, multi-awarded J&J Design firm for the 54 Aquila’s exceptional performance and seaworthy hull shape with bulbous bow, molded chines and spray rails that provide BLESSED’s top-notch stability and comfort, along with her sleek profile and yacht-like styling. The interior fit and finish is much more luxury yacht-like than typical power catamaran.
Notable Features and Upgrades:
- CE Class A – open ocean rating. Constructed with thicker windows; heavier bulkheads and scantlings to withstand stronger winds, seas.
- Captain maintained and operated
- NEW Second Generator Added (2023)
- NEW Dock Controller Hard Wired (2023)
- NEW Built-In Oven Installed (2023)
- Watermaker (recently serviced)
- Hydraulic aft tender platform
- Low 425 hours - Aquila 54
- Upgraded Fusion and JL audio system with 4 bullet speakers on bow
- TVs in salon, flybridge lounge, and master
- SAT Wi-Fi – Phone and TV Added
- Full SeaDek added throughout Main Deck and Flybridge
- All exterior nonskid on the yacht
- Back-Up cameras
- NEW bottom paint with Hull Shield (2023)
- Engine and Transmissions Recently Serviced (2023)
- NEW EPIRB (2023)
- Props Inspected (2023)
Enclosed Flybridge / Portuguese Bridge Deck:
Portuguese bridge with center access to the bow and wide bulwark-protected decks surrounding the enclosed helm provide safe, easy access to the foredeck and bow for captain and guests. Climate controlled Helm and Sky Lounge are another excellent social area with plenty of seating, and dining table; a wide starboard side slider provides quick exit to Portuguese bridge. Accordion-fold slider opens to the aft terrace that features a huge grill station/wet bar with hot/cold sink and space for deck chairs and lounges. Starboard aft stairs lead down to cockpit and main deck entrance. Stairs are covered by the flybridge sky lounge hardtop aft overhang and flybridge deck aft extension that overhangs the cockpit.
- Centerline helm console with large MFD screen, full array of electronic and controls
- Single-piece windshield - 85” x 52”
- Tinted side and Rear windows
- (3) Helm chairs
- Lounge to port of helm console
- L-Shaped settee
- Expandable table – side leaves fold down
- Drop-down 32” TV
- (2) Opening sunroofs
- Wet bar station with Corian countertop and covered sink
- Kenyon electric grill
- Refrigerator in cabinet below
Foredeck / Bow:
Steps and walkway from Portuguese bridge to bow provide safe, easy access to the forward deck area for relaxation, sunning, socializing. Bow deck railing features princess chairs in corners.
- Anchor locker with 1700W windlass, handheld remote control, custom chain lock
- Two double sun pad lounges with adjustable backrests
- Two forward facing bench seats at bow
- Built-In cup holders
- (6) Opening deck hatches ventilate cabins
Board from either starboard or port swim platforms with ergonomic transom steps that are 12” high x 42” wide for comfortable stern seating. A patented boarding ladder slides out from under a starboard side hatch and tilts down 30” deep with 3 steps. The large hydraulic center platform accommodates a 14 ft. tender and lowers to the same level as the fixed side platforms to create a large full-beam beach area. Another outstanding feature is the crane that extends from the aft bridge deck with a hook that is deployed to secure the tender’s hoist lines for launching into the water—no davit to take up deck space!
- Stern shower- variable temperature, port aft steps
- Dual fixed swim platforms – port and starboard sides
- Center hydraulic tender platform with tender chock
- Launching/Retrieval Crane – hydraulic operation
- Retractable swim ladder
The cockpit has a built-in transom settee with a rectangular double pedestal table for alfresco dining. Two fixed pedestal stools are at a bar that connects to the galley inside via a large opening window for enjoying cocktails and refreshments. Aft galley window makes it easy to serve meals and beverages outdoors. A few steps on port and starboard sides lead up to wide 17” side decks to the bow.
- Large built-in aft settee
- Double pedestal table
- Sliders open to main deck galley and salon
- Stairs to flybridge on starboard side are sheltered by bridge deck and hardtop overhangs
- Hatch on port side lifts for steps down to Captain’s quarters or 4th cabin and day head
BLESSED features the 4-cabin layout with the aft galley up and full beam master suite forward. The large aft L-Shaped galley with island and full-size refrigerator/freezer is fully equipped with appliances and storage for entertaining and meals for longer cruises. The aft window folds outward and up, and a countertop extension folds outward for bar service to the cockpit. Aft sliders open up to blend cockpit with salon and galley to maximize entertainment space. Salon table leaves fold out to provide dining for 8 with seating on the U-shaped settee. An upholstered bench style settee is directly opposite on starboard.
- Stainless-steel sink with Corian worktop cover, and slide-out trash bin underneath
- Island counter with wine chiller and wine rack storage
- 4-Burner cooktop
- NEWLY Installed Oven (2023)
- Microwave convection oven
- Storage cabinetry and drawers
- Double-door refrigerator/freezer
- Pantry cabinet
- Main breaker panel and C-Zone yacht management system display for controlling all of the vessel’s electrical system plus tank management are located forward of the refrigerator
- Low maintenance faux natural wood flooring
- U-Shaped settee seats 8 around table
- Table on pedestal – leaves unfold to expand to nearly double size for dining
- Straight settee seats 2-3
- Shelving behind settees
- Shatterproof windows, with blinds for port and starboard sides
- LED lighting – ceiling, courtesy, mood accent lighting, and wall mounted lighting
- Fusion/JL stereo and speaker system with Bluetooth and DVD player
- (4) Ceiling mounted 7.7” speakers
- DirecTV system
- Large 50” flat screen TV mounted on forward bulkhead above U-shaped settee
- Vertical handrail
- Low maintenance faux natural wood flooring
Forward Master Suite:
Similar to the full-beam forward main deck owner’s suite on a Raised Pilothouse Motor Yacht.
- King berth
- Windows – forward, starboard, and port sides with screened opening ports for bright natural light and ventilation
- Drop-down TV
- LED lighting – overhead ceiling, floor courtesy lighting, reading lights
- Starboard side steps to en-suite head with double sink
- Private head compartment with electric flush toilet
- Large stall shower with spray wand
- Port side steps to vanity, dressing area and closets
- Maintenance-free faux natural wood flooring
Guest and Crew Accommodations:
Two guest cabins with en-suite heads and private companionway from main deck. Starboard hull VIP with queen berth and settee under hull window; port hull guest cabin with double berth. Plenty of closet and drawer storage. En-Suite heads with walk-in showers. Hull side windows with opening, screened ports.
Captain’s quarters are accessed from overhead lifting hatch on portside of cockpit. Features over/under bunks, closet and drawer storage, hull window with screened opening port, private wet head (can also be used as day head).
All are nicely appointed and comfortable.
Engines and Mechanical Equipment:
- (2) 480-hp Volvo Penta D6 inboard engines with V-drive transmission and sound reducing in-line mufflers – 425 Hours
- Sacrificial keel forward of drive train
- 17kW Kohler generator
- NEW Second 15kW Generator Installed (2023)
- Fireboy Automatic fire suppression system
- Automatic bilge pump in each engine room
- Racor fuel filters, water separators
- Aluminum fuel tanks with safety shut off and level monitors
- SidePower Port and Starboard Bow Thrusters
- Combined 77,000 BTU air conditioning system
- Raymarine HybridTouch MFD (Multi-Function Display)
- Raymarine chart plotter
- Raymarine autopilot
- Volvo Penta Engine Controls
- CZone Monitor
- Newly Installed Forward Looking Sonar (2023)
- NEW FLIR System (2023)
- Raymarine VHF Radio
- SeaStar hydraulic steering
- Fusion MS-NRX300 System
- SidePower Thruster Control
CZone digital switching system – controls all of the vessel’s electrical system plus tank management with flybridge helm and main deck displays; can also be remotely monitored from a tablet anywhere in vessel.
- Master Control Panel for 12v and Shore Power service
- Remote Battery Master Switches at panel
- House Batteries (5 x 200 amp/hour) AGM technology in dedicated battery locker
- Dedicated Engine Batteries (2 x 200 amp/hour) AGM technology
- Shore Side Electrical System
- AC power supplied by 2 x 50amp 125/250v Shore Power Cables
- Galvanic Isolator Protector System
For more information on this yacht, please contact us..