62' Ocean Yachts Super Sport 2002
"Sea Dance" is a clean and well maintained example of this fast and good looking sport-fisherman. The appearance of "Sea Dance" is excellent for a supersport model of this vintage. The yacht has been primarily used by her owners of the past 13 years for diving and spearfishing in the Virgin Islands and the engine hours are low due to never having been used for fishing/trolling. The yacht's 3412 E Caterpillar 1400 horsepower diesel main engines, twin generators, watermaker and her condition should help this vessel to sell quickly. "Sea Dance" represents a great opportunity. Bottom last painted Fall, 2019. Ready to go.
|Boat Name:||Sea Dance|
|Display Length:||62 '|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||1450|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||255|
|Engines:||(2) x 3412E Caterpillar @ 1400 hp|
Seattle Yachts provides access to thousands of boats and yachts available on the market today. These new and used yachts for sale around the world and on the MLS may or may not be listed with Seattle Yachts, however we have the expert team on staff to help you with the purchase of any brand or type of boat.
Forward from the large fish-fighting cockpit, one enters the spacious Salon. Features of the salon include new carpeting throughout, a large "L" shaped settee aft on the port side with a spiral staircase just forward which leads up to the enclosed fly-bridge. Upgraded silhouette blinds add elegance to the main salon and beautifully fit and finished teak paneling and cabinets run the length of the starboard side and an entertainment center is housed all the way forward.
"Sea Dance" features the Galley-up interior layout with a dinette just up one step and forward of the salon. Forward and down from the galley/dinette is the accommodations deck which features three (3) double staterooms and three (3) heads. This layout features a laundry center, king-size bed in the master's cabin, queen-size berth in the VIP and twin/single berths in the second guest's stateroom.
An Enclosed Flybridge is accessed via a spiral staircase leading up from the Salon. This area is air-conditioned and provides a quiet, dry and comfortable ride for owners and guests. Features of this area include a center-line helm station, dual Pompanette Prestige model pedestal mounted helm chairs, L-shaped settee and wet bar with ice-maker.
- Garmin GPSMAP 530 GPS
- Garmin GPSMAP 4212 Chart Plotter
- Auto-pilot - Robertson AP22
- Radar - Furuno 64 Mi range (servicing required, presently in-op)
- Depth Recorder - Furuno FCV 292
- VHF Radio(s) - 3 - ICOM 127 models
- Refrigerator(s) & Freezers - Sub Zero, under-counter dual drawers
- Microwave/Convection Oven - Ganeu
- Stove-Top - 4 burners
- Instant hot water dispenser
- InSinkErator - garbage disposal
- U-Line clear ice - ice maker
- Generators (2) - Westerbeke 15 KW Port with 3875 hours. Starboard with 3910
- Electric oil changing system for main engines and generators
- 8 - GelCel 12/24 volt batteries (new 2016)
- Glendinning Cablemaster - (2) shore-power reel retrieval and storage systems
- Shore Power 50 Amp. cords (2)
- Battery Charger - Sentry 24V-40Amp
- Dyna-Plate grounding system
- Watermaker - Village Marine 600 GPD
- Air-Conditioning - 5-zone Cruiseair
- Bow Thruster - Vetus
- Glendinning Engine controls
- Trolling Valves
- Fireboy engine room fire suppression system
- Emergency bilge pump valve system enabling using the main engines
- Teak cockpit with teak cockpit coaming boards, custom spreader lights, (6) GG Schmitt trolling rod holders and freshwater shower and sink
- Insulated cockpit fishbox chiller
- Fresh and saltwater washdowns - cockpit
- Cockpit table and 4 Pompanette adjustable dining chairs
- Rupp Outriggers with double gold spreaders and tips
- Underwater transom lighting (3)
- Live-bait well with circulation pump
- Bow Pulpit with anchor roller and rail
- USCG safety package
- Lewmar concept III windlass with 200' of chain rode
- FBG swim platform with boarding ladder
- Davit - QuickLift 1000 Lb. capacity
- Trac Vision G6 Satellite TV system with flat screen TV in the salon and 3 receivers, Bose speakers and surround sound
- TV's w/ built-in VHS, radios and CD players in each stateroom
- Novurania Tender
- Diving Equipment
- Owner's personal effects and property
"Sea Dance" with the yacht's recent awlgrip paint job (rub-rail up) and for sale by the yacht's only third owner and never having been fished show's very well for a yacht of this vintage. "Sea Dance" has been conveniently relocated to Lighthouse Point, Florida. Bottom paint last renewed October, 2019.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.