"LONG TALL SALLY"
55' Tayana 55 ' Center Cockpit 1985
"LONG TALL SALLY " is now owned by the Scouts of America and a special donation price has been given to her for a quick sale !
Come see her today for tomorrow she maybe sailing away into the sunset !
Like most 55 ' Tayanas they like to travel around the world ! Same with "LONG TALL SALLY " ! She's traveled around the world and back and ready to go again after a major refit !
Come see her on our show docks ! You'll be glad you did !
She has it all for serious offshore cruising but needs your love to get her sailing again ! !
- Newer Teak Decks and hull paint !
- Hard Dodger , large winches, serious ground tackle
- Rigged to with stand the stormiest weather conditions
- Heavy duty swim ladder,davit ,stern rail !
- Custom refrigeration , freezer ( needs service ) and Seaward Stove and oven
- Locking flooor boards
|Boat Name:||LONG TALL SALLY|
|Model:||55 ' Center Cockpit|
|Display Length:||55 '|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||--|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||--|
|Engines:||(1) x 1985 Ranger 4 Perkins Diesel @ 135 hp|
Seattle Yachts provides access to thousands of boats and yachts available on the market today. These new and used yachts for sale around the world and on the MLS may or may not be listed with Seattle Yachts, however we have the expert team on staff to help you with the purchase of any brand or type of boat.
- LOA 55 feet
- Beam 16 ft.1"
- LWL 45 Ft.11 "
- Bridge Clearance 75'
- Perkins Engine
- Range 4 Model
- Inboard Drive
- Hours 7090
- Maxi Propeller
- 135 Horse Power
- Fresh Water Tanks 250 Gallons
- Fuel Tanks 180 Gallons
- Holding Tank 30 gallons
- Two Cabins / Two Heads / Two Showers
- Walk thru Galley to Starboard
- Multible access doors and hatches to the engineroom
- Huge Lazzarette aft
- Sail locker forward
- Huge centercockpit with cockpit cushions
- Hard Dodger with canvas enclosure
- Full sized navigation station
- Seaward gimbaled 4 burner propane stove and oven
- Frigaboat D/C Refrigeration system 2011
- Seafrost D/C Freezer 2013
- GE Microwave oven 2014
- Double s/s sinks
- Village Marine watermaker ( needs a membrane )
- Two station Air conditioning and heating
- 20 opening port and hatches with screens
- New teak decks 2012
- Hull painted with Awlgrip 2013
- Maxwell Electric windlass
- 50 KG Bruce w400' of 3/8 chain
- Fortress Fx 125 storm anchor w chain and rode
- Fortress FX 27 Stern anchor w chain and rode
- Gale Rider Sea Anchor
- Deck washdown forward
- Custom Boarding ladders
- Magma s/s grill
- Custom s/s/radar arch and dingy davit
- Life Sling & Horse Life Ring
- LED Lighting in the galley and salon
- Hella 12 volt fans thru out
- Locking Floor Boards for the almost impossible turtle
- Navtech boomvang and back stay adjuster
- 65 & 55 Barient Self Tailing winches