49' DeFever 49 Trawler 1978
GRACE is a classic two stateroom pilothouse that is perfect for for weekend trips or long range cruising with family and friends.
|Display Length:||49 '|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||800|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||200|
|Engines:||(2) x 6 Cylinder Ford Lehman @ 120 hp|
Seattle Yachts provides access to thousands of boats and yachts available on the market today. These new and used yachts for sale around the world and on the MLS may or may not be listed with Seattle Yachts, however we have the expert team on staff to help you with the purchase of any brand or type of boat.
This classic two stateroom pilothouse with a standard A plan layout. The midships master is a walk around queen berth with ensuite head with separate shower. The guest stateroom is forward with a V-berth and ensuite head. The interior is wrapped in beautiful hand crafted teak cabinetry.
The traditional U-shaped galley provides ample counter space, extensive storage and excellent security when working at sea.
- Sunbeam Microwave
- Norcold full sized refrigerator
- Separate top loading freezer aft
- Force 10 3 burner stove with oven
- Double stainless steel sink
- Large pantry to starboard
- Teak parquet sole
- Extensive drawer and locker storage
- Disposal and NuTone Food Preparation Center
The saloon is entered through a double door from the cockpit or the single door on the starboard side that opens into the galley. There is a sofa to port and two comfortable chairs to starboard. Diesel heating system.
- Teak cabinetry
- L-shaped settee with table
- 2X saloon chairs
- U-shaped galley
- Large windows
- 2 Icom VHF Radios
- 2 GPS: Trimble and Furuno
- SSB: ICOM IC-M700
- Furuno Video CV667F depth sounder and Data Marin; Sandpiper III
- Trimble and Furuno charts
- KVH - Azimuth Digital compass 314
- ACR 406mhz EPIRB
- Furuno radar
- Robertson auto pilot
- Pilothouse also features a satellite supported TV, settee with table, helm chair, clock and barometer, port and starboard Dutch Doors.
- Twin 120 Ford Lehman engines
- A pair of bronze 4-blade propellers with zinc barrier.
- Robertson autopilot: AP200 DL
- All RULE submersible bilge pump with float switches
- Manual bilge pump, Whale GUSHER in lazarett, operated from aft deck.
- Jabsco pressure water pump
- 100 lbs and 70 lbs anchors
- Anchor roller with an electric windlass.
- Raw and fresh water wash down
- Canvas for flybridge, dinghy and aft deck.
- Onan 12.5KW generator
- Trace Freedom inverter
- 2X 8D lead acid batteries
- 1X 4D AGM battery
- Shore power 50amp & 30amp
- Shore power cord
- Battery charger