44' Jeanneau 44i 2010
Ready for cruising or live aboard!
This Jeanneau 44i is an extremely well equipped 3 cabin 3 head sailing vessel. The Jeanneau 44i is a beautiful blend of performance and comfort. Large linear galley and saloon with lots of seating around the large dinette. Very large cockpit and easy to move about the decks with it's inboard shrouds. This Jeanneau 44i is ready to go family cruising offshore or locally. Popular equipment already installed: dodger, bimini, radar arch, solar panels, dinghy c/w outboard, diesel heat, newer Raymarine electronics, Max prop and bow thruster!!
Please contact Kirk Peterson for more information.
|Display Length:||44 '|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||63|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||163|
|Engines:||(1) x 2010 4JH43 Yanmar @ 54 hp|
Seattle Yachts provides access to thousands of boats and yachts available on the market today. These new and used yachts for sale around the world and on the MLS may or may not be listed with Seattle Yachts, however we have the expert team on staff to help you with the purchase of any brand or type of boat.
- Two large state rooms aft with in suite heads and plenty of storage.
- Large linear galley to port with lots of counter space and two refrigerators. One can be dedicated for a freezer.
- On starboard you will find a large nav station and electrical panels.
- Forward of nav station is a large dinette with abundant setting.
- The owners state room has an queen size island birth, in suite head and shower. Plenty of storage in hanging lockers and under birth.
- Overall this boat has plenty of storage throughout for long distance cruising or as a live aboard. The main saloon has lots of natural lighting and inviting to hang out and entertain.
- Raymarine 12" Hybrid Touch multifaction color display
- Raymarine 4kw 18" HD radar dome on mast
- Raymarine ST6002 autopilot
- Raymarine class "B" AIS
- Raymarine ST60 sailing instruments
- Icom IC-M506 VHF radio with Commander remote at starboard helm
- Icom IC-M802 SSB
- Icom IC-M24 hand held VHF radio
- Plastimo Olympic compass
- Sony CDX M20 stereo
- Samsung 40" flat screen TV with Samsung Blu-Ray player in saloon
- Wi-Fi internet booster (new 2018)
- Smart Pug shore power hull inlet and 50' shore power cable 30amp.
- AC and DC breaker panels at Nav station with volt meters
- Cristec 60amp battery charger
- Four 150w solar panels on custom arch. Controlled with two TriStar 45 charge controllers with remote panel
- Balmar 100amp alternator
- Four grp 27 house battery bank (reported new 2016)
- One grp 27 start battery (reported new 2016)
- One grp 27 bow thruster battery (reported new 2016)
- Battery switches positive & negative side
- 12v battery monitoring system (new 2018)
- 1000w Xantrex inverter.
- ENO 2 burner stove & oven, gimbal, propane
- Two refrigerators with individual evaporator plates
- Hot and cold pressurized water
- Deep double stainless steel sink
- 162 gals of fresh water tankage
- Coleman portable cooler
- Two 10lbs propane tanks with solenoid valve in locker
- Three manual heads plumed to holding tanks and overboard discharge
- Espar D4 diesel furnace
- Double spreader fractional aluminum mast and aluminum boom.
- Aluminum whisker pole.
- Full batten dacron slab reef mainsail with stack pack and lazy jacks.
- 110% dacron genoa with UV cover on Profurl furler.
- Asymmetrical spinnaker with sock.
- Inboard cap shrouds for better access forward and upwind sailing performance.
- 2 Harken 50ST, 2 spd, chrome primaries winches.
- 1 Harken 40ST, 12V/2 spd, anodized port cabin-top
- 1 Harken 40ST, 2 spd, chrome starboard cabin-top
- canvas dodger and bimini with connector panel
- canvas main sail “Stack Pack” with integral Lazy-Jacks
- Custom SS transom arch with solar panels and integral tender davits.
- teak capped cockpit seating and transom platform
- cockpit table module with storage compartments
- adjustable traveler, adjustable inboard genoa tracks
- all control lines led aft to Spinlock stoppers/clutches on cabin-top
- integral transom boarding platform with gates
- bright finished teak hand rail on trunk cabin and toe rail
- Double lifelines with midship gates.
- 12v windlass with hand held remote.
- Double S/S anchor roller.
- Plow type anchor est. 40 lb. with chain and road combo, est. 300' total.
- Life Sling
- 24” lifering with lifeline and light
- Plastimo 8 man liferaft Due for service: 2018
- Reboarding device: transom ladder.
- Radar reflector.
- Fire extinguishers, 3ea 2.5 lb. and 2 @ 5 lb. dry chemical – inspected 2017
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit, servicing keel sump.
- 12V Rule automatic bilge pump.
- Rule 1100 auxiliary 12V high water bilge pump.
- 11’ AB frp RIB tender (2014) with Yamaha F6AMH, 6 hp, 4 stroke outboard (2007)
- Max Power 12v 7" bow thruster.
- New low pressure fuel pump and secondary fuel filter and housing (2019)