At Legacy by Tartan we have a passion to deliver the best owner experience possible. Our commitment to design and engineering is based on total performance. We don’t believe that a simple superficial appeal to aesthetics is enough to serve the interests of our owners. Our designers, builders and sales team understand and appreciate that every yacht we build must be the best yacht we build. The Legacy 42 IPS by Tartan pairs the latest drive systems with a proven hull shape, and advanced marine composites, all packaged in an elegantly traditional motor yacht.
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||420|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||110|
|Max Speed:||29.5 kn|
|Number of Engines:||--|
|City:||For Delivery Anacortes|
Seattle Yachts provides access to thousands of boats and yachts available on the market today. These new and used yachts for sale around the world and on the MLS may or may not be listed with Seattle Yachts, however we have the expert team on staff to help you with the purchase of any brand or type of boat.
The Legacy 42 IPS by Tartan pairs the latest drive systems with a proven hull shape, and advanced marine composites, all packaged in an elegantly traditional motor yacht with a beautiful and luxurious and accommodating interior. The result is a yacht that gives her crew maximum comfort underway providing a stable platform.
• Hull and deck are infused vinylester construction with all thru hull spaces designed to isolate core materials from water penetration. Hull and deck are cored with Corecell™. Gelcoat is an ISO-NPG type.
• High density foam cored fiberglass longitudinal and transverse framing grid
• (3) Reinforced structural bulkheads bonded to hull (forepeak, main cabin, engine compartment and lazzarette)
• White gelcoat finished bilges
• Teak lower rubbing strake
• Limber holes are installed throughout the stringer system to allow for drainage of all compartments with the exception of the engine sumps. These areas are sealed to isolate the machinery fluids from the bilge system.
Call Mike Mullenberg at 425-998-8731 for specs and equipment list of this great performance cruiser.