1989 SCEPTRE 41 - PILOTHOUSE OFFSHORE CRUISER
Motivated Seller - Bring Offers
PRICE REDUCED - $110,000
'KIANA' a raised salon version offers a bright interior with excellent visibility while sitting around the Teak dinette and keeps you dry navigating from the inner helm station. A perfect vessel for exploring the Salish Sea or around the world!
This Sceptre 41 has safely completed one circumnavigation, and has seen many seas. With updating and your preparation, 'KIANA' will again be ready to help you 'live the dream'.
'Kiana' also sports a new staysail, a new spinnaker, and a new storm jib. A new anemometer cup assembly is ready for install, as well as a new main halyard. Lots of spare parts are also included.
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||32|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||95|
|Waterline Measure:||36 ft|
|Max Speed:||9 kn|
|Number of Engines:||--|
|City:||Anacortes - Dry Storage|
Seattle Yachts provides access to thousands of boats and yachts available on the market today. These new and used yachts for sale around the world and on the MLS may or may not be listed with Seattle Yachts, however we have the expert team on staff to help you with the purchase of any brand or type of boat.
* The hull is solid glass.
* The deck cored with Baltek balsa.
* The keel is a prolonged lead bolt-on fin.
* The rudder is skeg-hung with three bearings; at the deck, just above the waterline and at the shoe.
* The rig is a custom-built two-spreader keel-stepped with cutter capability, fore and aft lowers and a set of "fixed" running backs.
* The chain plates are secured mechanically to four-inch aluminum pipe that runs fore and aft on each side of the hull, carried by massive fiberglass knees.
* Primary steering is in the aft cockpit with excellent visibility at the inside steering station on the port side of the main salon..
* The entry is fine and hull sections are fairly deep to provide for good payload-carrying ability and a bilge that’s deep enough to store milk crates.
Please call/text Jack Spriggs at 206-399-7040 or Mike Mullenberg at 425-998-8731 for an appointment to see this clean Sceptre 41.