41' Concorde pilothouse 2010
"Bonanza" is a proven offshore cruising trawler and she's ready to take you on your next adventure!
Steve Seaton design - Coastal cruising pilothouse
From the desk of naval architect Steve Seaton, the Concorde 41 Pilothouse was designed to be a capable coastal cruising yacht, easily single handled with an open concept salon and pilothouse that provides the helms-person 360 degree visibility. The interior is finished in a handcrafted Brazilian cherry with a spacious salon, owner’s stateroom forward and a head with a large stall shower. The salon features large windows, a starboard side L-settee with table, entertainment center and a port side galley.
Large, open salon and pilothouse arrangement with handcrafted raised panel cherry cabinetry, large windows that bring in natural light and Diamond Sea Glaze entry door.
- Owners stateroom with a queen island bed
- Head with a large stall shower
- Well appointed galley
- L-settee with cherrywood dining table
- Handcrafted, raised panel cherry interior
Mechanical equipment includes
- Cummins QSB5.9-380HO diesel with 900 hours, providing a top speed of 14 knots.
- 6kw Northern Lights generator
- MagnaSine MS2812 inverter/charger
- SidePower bow thruster
- Hurricane II 34,000 BTU hydronic diesel furnace
- Garmin, RayMarine & I-com navigational equipment
- Roskelley Olsson davit
- KVH-M3 Trac Vision sat TV receiver
Bonanza was cruised from Whittier, Alaska to Seattle. It is a fabulous Pacific Northwest cruising pilothouse.
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||360|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||120|
|Number of Engines:||--|
Seattle Yachts provides access to thousands of boats and yachts available on the market today. These new and used yachts for sale around the world and on the MLS may or may not be listed with Seattle Yachts, however we have the expert team on staff to help you with the purchase of any brand or type of boat.