40' Admiral Executive 2009
Admiral catamarans are known for their exceptional build quality and design, and this example is both very well maintained and well equipped with a number of offshore cruising upgrades within the past few years. This three cabin "owner's version" has sailed across the Atlantic and is currently ready to take you to just about any tropical paradise that you may have in mind.
Batt cars, roller furling and self tailing winches by Harken. wired for 220V and 110V; Raymarine electronics suite and Iridium Go (both new 2016); Webasto Air-conditioning and Schneker water-maker (both new 2017) are just some of the highlights. See full specifications and call to schedule your inspection.
|Display Length:||40 '|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||--|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||--|
|Engines:||(2) x Yanmar @ 29 hp|
Seattle Yachts provides access to thousands of boats and yachts available on the market today. These new and used yachts for sale around the world and on the MLS may or may not be listed with Seattle Yachts, however we have the expert team on staff to help you with the purchase of any brand or type of boat.
- Southern Spars aluminum mast and boom
- Harken Batt Car system
- Harken roller-furling Genoa
- 2 over spec inner shroud conversion installed/fitted
- Stainless steel standing rigging
- All running rigging was replace in March 2017.
- Total: 3
- Stack-pack Main with lazy-jacks
- Roller-furling Genoa
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker.
Make: Harken self-tailing
3 Winch handles.
2 x 29hp Yanmar - 1500 hours as at September 2017
Belmar alternators - 1 x 70amp and 1 x 100amp
- 380L diesel storage in 1 aluminum tank
2-blade fixed props.
Bulkhead wheel cable steering
Raymarine ST6001 autopilot.
- 8 batteries (new 2014) - 6 house and 2 engine
- Battery management system
- 2 x 75W solar panels with Centrefield regulator
- Belmar alternators - 1 x 70amp and 1 x 100amp
- Vessel is wired for 110V and 220V
- 2.5kVa silent run portable generator
- 220V 2000W inverter
- Shore power connection and cable,
Icom VHF with DSC
Raymarine Quantum Chirp Pulse Radar
Raymarine ES98 GPS chart plotter with WiFi and Downvision
Raymarine AIS 650 Class B transceiver
Raymarine; echo sounder, log and wind instruments
Fusion music system with Majestic LCD.
Three cabin owner's version. Vessel is in Pristine condition. She is well equipped and well maintained. Lots of extra stowage including custom lockers in galley as well as a custom made saloon table with storage and wine holder/rack. Modular interior with Cherry wood finishes and Cherry laminate flooring
- Total berths: 6 in 3 double berths
- 2 heads (electric large bowl)
- 2 showers and 1 Sitz bath
- 2 basins
- Material upholstery in cabins and leather in saloon
- Webasto air-conditioning installed in 2017 (2 x 5,000 BTU and 1 x 16,000 BTU)
- 3-Burner hob with oven and grill
- Isotherm refridgerator
- Isotherm freezer
- Two gas bottles
- Double sink
- Pressurized hot and cold fresh water system
380L Water storage in 1 aluminium tank
Pressurised hot and cold fresh water system
Hot from calorifier
Five bilge pumps - one manual and four electric.
- Saltwater deck wash
- Hot/cold stern shower
- Schenker Smart 30 Digital Water-maker (installed March 2017)
2 Anchors - Bruce and Delta
Chain and warp
Lewmar electric windlass
Six life jackets
Five fire extinguishers
C & N flags
Six-man life raft (last serviced 2017).
3.5m Infanta dinghy and 15hp Mercury outboard motor (both new 2016), Schenker Smart 30 digital water maker installed in March 2017, vessel fitted with Galvanic isolator, 2.5kVA silent run portable generator, hot and cold stern shower, salt water deck wash, stainless steel boarding ladder, various spares, awnings and full cockpit enclosure custom made in August 2017, fenders and mooring lines.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Contact Dan Sammis (561) 460-7009 for additional details or to schedule your personal inspection.