33' Larson 33 CABRIO 2007
Price just reduced $10,000!!
An outstanding example of the popular Larson 33 Cabrio, beautifully maintained and lying under covered moorage in fresh water on Lake Washington. Slip is available to her new owner. Enjoy the comfort of air conditioning and fully enclosed canvas, while Volvo Duo-Props provide safety, reliability and docking ease, especially in the slip available to the new owner of this great boat!
This is the perfect boat for a family of four and entreating friends with it's large cockpit seating area with table, refrigerator and sink. Rather it's a afternoon on Lake Washington or a week in the San Juan Islands. You will get there fast with her twin Volvo Penta 320hp engines with just 815 hrs on them.
This is a great opportunity to own a very well maintained vessel that is ready for her new owner. Give us a call for a showing!
|Boat Name:||Pau Hana|
|Display Length:||33 '|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||240|
|Fresh Water Capacity (Gallons):||46|
|Engines:||(2) x 2007 Ocean X 5.7L Volvo @ 320 hp|
Seattle Yachts provides access to thousands of boats and yachts available on the market today. These new and used yachts for sale around the world and on the MLS may or may not be listed with Seattle Yachts, however we have the expert team on staff to help you with the purchase of any brand or type of boat.
Accommodations include a Beautiful cherry interior, berthing for 6 in two double beds and 2 on the convertible dinette, a well equipped galley and a head with shower.
- Cherry cabinetry
- Galley w/teak & holly floor
- L-settee with a cherry wood table
- Entertainment system
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Mid-ships settee that converts into a double bed
- Head with shower
- Double berth
- Hanging Locker
- Overhead Hatch Skylight with Screen
- Accent Lighting
- Electric toilet
- Vanity with stainless steel sink
2 burner electric stove
- Overhead and undercounter cabinets
- Drawer space
- Cutting board
- Teak & Holly sole
Power is provided by a pair of Volvo Ocean X 5.7L Duo-Prop Drives with fresh-water cooling.
- Volvo Ocean X 5.7L inboard/outboard engines
- Duo-prop drives
- Fuel/water separator filters
- Automatic bilge pumps
- Fire suppression system
- Oil analysis 2017
- 125V/30A shower power
- 1X 50' 125V/30A shore power cord
- Kohler 5KW Generator
- Charles 40amp smart charger
- AC/DC power distribution panel, located in the salon
- Engine start batteries new 2018
- House batteries new 2018
- 12VDC windshield wiper system
- 12VDC air horn
- Joystick controlled spotlight
Fuel: 240 gal
Water: 46 gal
Holding: 37 gal
- Linear galley on port side with plenty of room for the chef on board
- Abundant storage above and below counter top.
- Built in microwave
- Fiberglass with sink with cover
- 2 burner electric stove
- Under counter refrigerator with freezer.
- Raymarine C70 MFD Radar/Chart Plotter
- Raymarine 18" radar dome on Seaview mount on arch
- Raymarine ST60 Depth
- Clarion Stereo with CD changer with speakers throughout and remote at helm.
- Electric windlass and anchor roller
- Transom shower
- Swim ladder
- Weaver snap davits
- Full canvas, new in 2017
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For additional information or to schedule a time to view Pau Hana contact
Gene Harkins at (425) 891-8642
Kirk Peterson (425) 652-2651